Quantcast

2010 Polaris RZR Replacement Seat

Go to solution Solved by Johnfj44,

The stock driver seat cushion is separated at a seam. I took the seat apart and found that the material has torn and cannot be re-stiched. I'm trying to find a replacement seat. Any suggestions? Hoping for a used seat but couldn't find one on Ebay.

• Admin changed the title to 2010 Polaris RZR Replacement Seat

Good used seats are hard to find, i usually recover mine, if the foam is in good shape thats a plus, if not i usually use the thin self adhesive foam to build it back up to the original shape, and seat covers are fairly cheap on Ebay.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Solution

I found some seat covers on Amazon for $35 and decided I would give them a try.  I took the old cover off and cleaned the foam with bleach and water solution. I left the foam in the Sun and it killed off all the remaining mold. I watched a few YouTube videos and bought some stainless steel staples. The cover went on with a lot of stretching. I paid a lot of attention to removing wrinkles and getting the seams straight. There were a lot of temporary staples needed to tack after stretching. I took my time and the seat turned out great. I will take pictures for my next post. Thanks for your posts 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By McG75
      Sorry I suck at these forums so if you see this submitted under update status, my bad. Anyhow this is a new shock for a 96 Yamaha Kodiak 400 4x4 it fits my 96 Yamaha Timberwolf 250 4x4 perfectly. Little narrower are the bottom than the original but everything else is perfect. I extended it to almost a half in from full extension because I’m pushing 350 pounds.  It rides and hold me well. So if any of y'allRace driven shock. have been looking for one and didn’t want to do the research here it is. 

• By p5200
      Hello, what is the best method for installing bearings into their race? I've set one in place and tapped it down until it was metal on metal. Is that sufficient? Surely it's not supposed to go into the race until flush? Also. does the coil spring on the seal go into carrier bearing housing not facing out? Thanks! 🙂 Seal goes in until flush correct?
    • By p5200
      I'm wanting to try and get the machine on blocks. I just want to verify my AWD is working. How do most of you go about doing this. I want to be safe since it will be in gear with hopefully, all wheels spinning. Thanks! 🙂
    • By p5200
      Hello folks, I have a Polaris 500 Scrambler. Not positive I need a new battery.  The folks I got the ride from said they put a new battery on it right before selling it to me. It's been a couple cold months before I tried starting it. After jumping it now, I let it idle plus revved it quite a bit for about 20 minutes. Then I shut it off and tried to restart barely turns over and that's it? Am I not giving it enough charge time maybe need to actually ride it? The battery on it is a Continental CTX9-BX. I lf a new battery is needed would maybe Amazon have a decent one? Thanks!
    • Best Fit and Protection Guaranteed for all your cars, trucks, boats, jet-skis and more. Visit SealSkinCovers.com. Seal Skin Supreme Covers come with a Lifetime Warranty. Free Shipping!
    • By Werewolf
      My wheeler originally had a fuel leak.But on trying to start it no spark. Took front end off, when I try to start it I get one spark then nothing. Come back a while latter one spark,replaced coil and cdi box no help?