Quantcast

o nice well i wouldnt say easy..... the defensive coach has pretty much the whole line do some crazy arse work out.... until we collapse or through up

hah the throwing up sucks, did it first practice, had our first game today, 38-10

"WHO ARE WE? PANTHERS! WHAT ARE WE? ANIMALS! WHAT DO WE DO? KICK AS*!"

lol we r still in summer session from 7 to 6 fun day.....lol..... WE ARE THE CRUSADERS.....

there was an almost brawl today, i was off the field gettin air in my helmit and one of there players pushed our offensive linemen and everybody was on the field and throwing punches then that player got kicked out, loser

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By blasirl
      Mostly wondering about the 4/110.  I am in need of new tires for my 4x4 and want to also know if I should stick to the same brand/profile etc. for the fronts and the rears since they are different.
    • By Werewolf
      My wheeler originally had a fuel leak.But on trying to start it no spark. Took front end off, when I try to start it I get one spark then nothing. Come back a while latter one spark,replaced coil and cdi box no help?
    • By dvs1961
      Just bought a new hisun ,been shopping for a year or more for a sxs   best bang for the buck...Are there any lift kits out there for a 2022 Hisun 750 sector ? links thanks

• By Jhb12686
      Hello I appreciate the welcome into the group. I am beyond frustrated with this desperate search for parts. I have a 2013 XY power sports UTV 300. I had a catastrophic failure in my rear differential which resulted in the destruction of almost everything inside. I have located everything I need to completely redo the rear end. But I cannot find a short side axle shaft with six splines etc. it's an offset differential and one shaft is longer than the other and I need the short one. The tip of it broke off (pic). Any help in getting another shaft for this thing would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks guys

• By alainpp
      I'm new to the group and the ATV world.
      I recently got a 2001 Kawasaki Lakota Sport 300 and i want to do some repairs. I want to start with the suspension and replace the bushings and joint balls.
      Where can I get the service manual in PDF format?
      Thanks.