Admin

Posts Missing -

1 post in this topic

*** You may notice posts from yesterday and your additions to the site (pictures, blogs, etc) missing. We are sorry for the inconvenience as we went through a server upgrade process and some user updates were not carried over during the transition. Please resubmit your info.***

We have corrected our technique for updates and do not anticipate this problem again.

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.
  • Similar Content

• By quadcrazy
      Since our forum is the backbone of this site, we decided that for the next 3 months, we were going to reward forum participation! So, with the help of our contest sponsors, we're able to put up a nice contest for the members of this ATV community! Now from October through December, the top member with the most forum posts each month, will win the Grand Prize of one of every prize below! (Prizes can be added by sponsors anytime) You must have at least 30 posts for that month, to win. Please click on the sponsors for more info on the prizes.
      Contest Page: http://www.quadcrazy.com/forum-contest/
    • By hangingon
      For some reason QC e-mail messages was going into my junk mail. I thought it was strange not seeing anything in my e-mails. I'm still trying to find a good deal on a radiator for my quad. I have not had the time to take mine out & try to get it to a radiator shop to see if they can fix it. I thought about taking it out to day but it was 106 deg. outside I'm not in that big of a hurry.
    • By hangingon
      Spent most of the day working on my diff problem and now headed to the football game & will be gone most of the day friday. Hope everyone has a good friday. Catch ya! later QC friends.
    • By DirtDemon
      I really like that you have put the most recent posts on display on the main page, however, it would be cool if we could see 15 or 20 of them though.
    • By Admin
      Below you will see an example of how to report an inappropriate post or any post you would like our moderators to look at, in the event that it is out of line. Once reported, our moderators for that forum will be notified.
      To report a post, click on the "Report Post" icon. See Below:

It is very important that we all do our part to keep this community clean of any garbage, spam, and any unnecessary posts that ruin forum threads.