Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Ajmboy

Some 3 wheeler photos!

Very Cool Pics.....Ive seen most of them before but its nice to Re Visit....:yes: When I have more time Ill post some of mine Ive collected over the years:wink:

Did you post them? I saw the sticky thread, but I think that's old. Just curious.

Here you go!!!!!

minty1-full.jpg

Troy1.jpg

Here are a couple of me from 1982:wink:

P10.jpg

Trike1.jpg

Trike.jpg

group07-1.jpg

santa20cross.jpg

TroyWindyBay.jpg

My Buddy Ted Wrecking for Quad MAG:yes:

TedWreck.jpg

ZDuner.jpg

We had a Few Trikes show up at Glamis a Few yrs Back....

Glamis.jpg

RampageTrikes05.jpg

of50440443.jpg

34843A66557Ffp3483Enu3D32393E3A3B33.jpg

34843B86647Ffp43Enu3D32393E3A3B33E8.jpg

God,,,,That is me in the middle on my Z before I restored it....Thats also my 350X on the Right.....Draggin at a buddies Strip....I just cant belive how much I used to Weigh and that little ol Two Fitty Did some Spankin with my Xmas Ham ASS.....LMAO!!!!

348483C9537Ffp583Dot3E2323A3D3B3A43.jpg

Those are some great shots! That 3 wheeler catching air is pretty cool. I like the spyder pic also!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Jordan Ritzman
      What are some good online vendors for parts
    • By Ajmboy
      Here is the Polaris online parts catalog, looks like you need to register with then first. I haven't used it since I'm not a Polaris owner and don't need any parts right now...
      http://parts.polarisind.com/Browse/Browse.asp
    • By Ajmboy
      Many towns and government agencies have ATVs in their fleet. If you see some and take a picture, please post. I posted a couple in the gallery section of the Sheriff's Polaris ATVs. Pretty cool setup.

• By quadmaniac
      I was looking online and saw some cool lifted ATVs and figured I'd start a topic. Please post if you have pics or if you find some cool lift kit ATV photos or videos online, let's keep the topic going. I just added this one in the gallery but you can just add them in this topic also.

• By MadMan
      Hello gang,
      In the past I have always used the website Motoverse.com to decode VIN numbers for my ATVs. Recently I attempted using the websites VIN decoder link and for months it's been out of order. Does anyone know of another website that decodes VIN numbers for free? My friend just bought a used Yamaha Big Bear and he wants to run the VIN. Verify if it's stolen and confirm the exact model quad. I managed to verify my Polaris VIN on the PurePolaris.com website. Any one know of another VIN decoder besides Motoverse.com to look up Yamaha ATV?
      Thanks guys.

• Similar Tagged Content

• By Admin
      We have a new picture section and encourage everyone to upload their ATV photos. Looking for some suggestions on our categories. We used some of the old categories that we had. Currently you can upload photos to the different categories without creating an album, or you can create as many albums as you like to organize your photos.
      Currently the categories are:
      Crazy ATV Photos
      Show Off Your ATV
      Group ATV Photos
      ATV Scenic Rides
      Sport ATV Photos
      Utility ATV Photos
      Thinking we need:
      ATV Riding Spots
      http://www.quadcrazy.com/gallery/
    • By Buick350X
      Exploiting a loop hole in the law, turn 4 wheeler into rev trike
      for a long while I have been trying to get a real 4 wheeler street legal.
      the problem is with the state laws, if it has 4 wheels, its a car and has mega more rules.
      If it only has 3 wheels, its a trike and can be made from cobbled junk parts held together with duct tape and they will plate it
      I wonder if anyone would have insight on changing a 4 wheeler over to a single rear wheel?
      [ I can't afford some $40-60,000 canam or super bike modded into a car, rev trike kit ]
      I want something I can truly ride year round on and off road. Ive rode enough old Honda 3 wheelers that I know I do not want a traditional motorcycle trike. So the single wheel has to go out back.

• By GOODY37
      I have a 99 kawasaki prairie 300 4 wheeler that was stolen from me, and i recently got it back. It had been hot wired, and ignition busted out. I need to know what are the color of the wires that connect to the ignition switch? Thanks in advance.
    • By Ken7237
      I have tried all the vin decoders and nothing. I just picked this Kawasaki 250 three wheeler today and I am trying to find all the info on it I can and plus ware to find parts for it. Its hard to do when you don't even know the year. I sure would be thankful for any help anyone can give me Thanks ken7237:biggrin:
    • By javydiaz
      I have this 4 wheeler that I am building and i have encountered a problem.
      The 4 wheeler will not move!
      I am a beginner to all of this.
      The clutch over inside is rotating but the chain is not moving; I already replaced the clutch it is brand new.
      The clutch overheats and it starts to shoot out smoke.
      Is this a clutch problem? Am I using the wrong type of clutch?
      The clutch is a Max-Torque 3/4 in. bore and 10 teeth.
      Or is the Engine too small? Is the 4 wheeler to heavy?
      Im using a Briggs and Stratton 3 hp 127 cc 3600 rpm
      Here are some pictures of the clutch and the engine.
      4 wheeler clutch and engine pictures by javydiaz - Photobucket