Quantcast

arctic cat mudpro

Sorry i guess i should have posted all the info.

Arctic Cat 700 H1 Mud Pro ATV Engine: 695cc, EFI, SOHC 4-stroke, 4-valve, single-cylinder, liquid cooled engine

The “H” in H1 stands for Hemi. The hemispherical-shaped head creates more complete, more efficient combustion for performance-winning power

An Arctic Cat produced performance engine built in the state-of-the-art St. Cloud manufacturing facility

The potent H1 motor has led Team Arctic racers to two consecutive championships in the World Powersports Association (WPSA) Quad Terrain races.

Electronic Fuel Injection aids in perfect starting no matter what altitude or temperature changes.

Liquid cooling system with high-capacity radiator and thermostatically-controlled cooling fan provides consistent engine operating temperatures

The Duramatic Automatic Transmission has a long-life maintenance-free belt that withstands the harshest of conditions.

Arctic Cat 700 H1 MudPro ATV Chassis/Suspension: Machined Aluminum Wheels - All new 12” machined aluminum wheel design has an optimized scrub radius minimizing the rider steering effort.

Positive Shifting - A new shift detent profile in the lever linkage allows for improved positive shifting

Thundercat Halfshafts - Developed from the Quad Terrain Race circuit, all-new halfshafts (axles) were adopted from the Thundercat to increase durability and strength for the most brutal offroad conditions.

New Headlight Bulb Sockets - The right-hand headlight bulb sockets have been redesigned to eliminate the bulb popping out, decreasing the chance of the headlight housing filling with moisture.

Fully Independent Suspension (FIS) How it works with or without a swaybar - Arctic Cat ATVs have an optional sway bar available as an accessory purchase through your authorized dealer. Similar to any off-road 4x4 vehicle, eliminating the sway bar, lets the 10” of front or rear Fully Independent Suspension articulate through the full range of suspension travel. This increased articulation provides full tire contact in all types of off-camber terrain. The addition of the sway bar will impact the traction capabilities; however, it will enhance flatter cornering in aggressive trail riding

Arctic Cat 700 H1 Mud Pro ATV Snorkle

Industry Leading Ground Clearance - 14” of ground clearance enhances the ability to navigate through mud or over large rocks, logs, and other objects encountered in rough terrain

Large Capacity SpeedRacks - Industry leading weight capacity and overall cargo carrying surface area allows 100 lb carrying capacity on the front rack and 200 lbs. on the rear

SpeedRack Technology:

• Allows very quick installation and removal of a wide variety of Arctic Cat exclusive accessories without the need for tools, bloody knuckles or swearing

• SpeedRack and its accessories add value to the machine and also enhance the efficiency of your hunting, fishing, farming or utility chores

2-Inch Automotive Style Receiver Hitch - This feature allows the consumer to remove the hitch from their 2” automotive receiver and install it into the ATV’s receiver hitch

Floating Hydraulic Disc Brakes - Low maintenance, positive stopping power in either dry or wet conditions

Adjustable Shocks - Set the spring preload (5 rear positions, 5 front positions) on the shocks to tailor the ride to individual riding styles, terrains and loads

Electric Shift 2-to 4-Wheel Drive with new Electric Front Locking Differential - Full lock front differential transfers engine torque to both front wheels when selected for added traction with an all-new electronic rocker switch located on the gauge pod while 4wd/2wd switch is located on right-side handlebar for quick, convenient shifting in-and-out of four-wheel drive.

Additional 700 H1 MudPro ATV Features:

Highlifter's Outlaw MST Tire

Tires:

• The Outlaw MST is specially designed for riders who play in the mud but may not spend all their time there. 28-9.5x12(front) and 28-12x12(rear) offers the ultimate in all-around performance.

• With deep lugs, wraparound tread bars, and side sipes seen on tires designed for snow and ice, they offer the maximum in all around traction while delivering a smooth ride on hard pack.

M: Mud - The Outlaw MST is fully capable of handling the deepest mud holes. With one-inch tread depth across the face and shoulder, the MST is an excellent mud tire for the majority of mud riders.

S: Snow - The Outlaw MST is designed for traction in the snow. With significant sidewall wrap, the MST is excellent for grabbing snow and ice and plowing through even the deepest snow covered terrain.

T: Trail - The Outlaw MST is designed for a smooth ride on the trails. With a flattened tread profile with multiple sipes that create traction on both hard-pack and slick surfaces, the MST delivers a smoother, easier handling ride than most deep lug tires.

Color Options - Competition Green Metallic

very beast machine and i demand pics lol wen u get it.....man if i had the money... but i love my cat to much.. wat kind of atv u own??? all warn winches are water proof... to answer ur question lostcause

Right now i have a 650v twin arctic cat and my wife has a arctic cat 400. I just got the snorks done on hers last week. We are pretty much set up for long rides and go throw

what ever we come to. Heres what hers looks like

003.jpg

We do allot of river riding we are really lucky to have allot of privet ground to ride and the landowners ride with us some. Most of the trails have been around for 20 years or so.

Don't get me wrong we still have our trouble with kids riding in fields and trashing up things

but we try to pick up after them as best as we can.There is around 2000 acres close to us that our club is the only ones that can ride just because we take care of it and stay out of the guys crops. I just can't understand why when a guy says someone can ride people just can't stay out of his fields and ride the brush.

I've never understood the lack of respect for someone elses property either. If they're nice enough to let you ride the least you can do is follow the rules.

I have permission to ride several pieces of property and even though the owners never ask for help I always offer to help them build fence,feed,chase cows,etc. I figure it's the least I can to for their kindness! Most of them never take me up on the offer but a few have and I've always had a great time helping them! I LOVE to build fence and drink beer! Besides, you need a good utility quad for building fence so I get to ride and help a friend at the same time!

I feel strongly that if more people would do things to help and respect a few simple rules that we'de all have ALOT more places to ride.