Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Bell Helmets

If $$$ weren't an issue, what model Bell helmet would you buy?

It has to be a Bell....

-TomD

'Cuz that's what I was told to pick.....can't get into reasons due to National Security :-D

I'm looking for real-world experiences......why did you choose the Moto-8?

Thanks!

-TD

I have a Moto-8, along with 4 others but that's a different thread, and they are AWESOME. Very comfortable, very well vented, and DOT/SNELL 2005 approved. They are light weight also.

I actually have 3 helmets, a Moose M1, a THH TX-10, and and HJC CL-X5N. but because, I'm slightly abnormal....and companies make their helmets all different sizes even though they are all XXL....only the Moose M1 fits me.

Thanks Bot....got a few other responses for the Moto-8

I'll be measurin' me noggin' and puttin' me order in pronto!

That matte black looks schweet.....

-TomD

That it wouldn't cost me a dime......

Which fits my requirements quite nicely.......

:sifonec:

:woot:

-TD

never had a bell helmet...i just got nick the 661 helmet for christmas, he loves it...however...if i hadddd to pick a bell...I'd pick:

moto8_nickwey_blackred.jpg

i love the graphics on it...but i also like the black matte one too....especially if you spruce it up :) make it ya own.....that's what I've done with mine. I wanted a black matte one so i could put the sponsor stickers and stuff on it and it wouldnt look stupid with the graphics that were on the helmet itself...

I got a Moto-8 too. I love it, great design, good quality, DOT and Snell approved and I love the fit. I will definatly buy another one when needed.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By trev0006
      Cool Motorcycle Helmets

Cool Motorcycle Helmets
      and
      Dogs on Motorcycles

Dogs on Motorcycles
    • By MXGraphic
      I work for a large distributor of ATV/Off-Road Helmets and we need your opinions on our next helmet graphic. Below are 4 surveys that will only take a minute each to fill out and you would be helping us to create a great looking helmet. This is not spam or an advertisement. Your opinions are greatly appreciated and very much needed. Thank you!
      Youth MX Helmet Survey - Youth MX Helmet SurveyYouth MX Helmet Survey
      Neutral vs. Color Graphics Survey - Neutral vs. Color Graphics SurveyNeutral vs. Color Graphics Survey
      MX Helmet Market Survey - MX Helmet Market SurveyMX Helmet Market Survey
      Adult MX Helmet Survey - Adult MX Helmet SurveyAdult MX Helmet Survey
    • By B_C_O
      Howdy everyone.
      Wanted to swing by and invite ya’ll to the 3rd Annual Holler Crawler Haunted Forest Ride, which will take place on Saturday, October 22nd at the Hwy 119 Trailhead of Wilderness Trail Off-Road Park in Bell County, KY.
      The Haunted Forest Ride combines two of our favorite things…four-wheelers and Halloween…and forges them into one awesome event for the entire family!!! Last year we had around 1,500 people check out the event and got rave reviews, but this year we are aiming to blow last years event out of the water!
      This year, the event will be attended by ATV Celebrity Brian Fisher as part of the Keepin’ It Real 2011 Tour. Brian and crew will be on hand all day to check out the trails at Wilderness Trail Off-Road Park, hang out with the fans, and of course, try to survive the Haunted Trail! He will be filming for an upcoming episode of Fisher’s ATV World on the Outdoor Channel.
      The event this year will feature food vendors, a much improved kids event area with inflatables and more games, live music from Joe Coe and the Realbillies, rock crawling demos at the new rock garden, an ATV costume contest, a prize raffle, a poker run and scavenger hunt hosted by the Bell-Whitley Community Action Agency, and of course the Haunted ATV Trail which will feature all new scenes and decorations!!!
      Best of all? The event and riding area are totally FREE OF CHARGE! That’s right, there’s never any cost for any Holler Crawler events and there is no fee to ride the 9,000 acre Wilderness Trail Off-Road Park.
      This is the best time of the year to ride our area, and this is the one ATV event of the year that you do not want to miss! Hope to see ya’ll on October 22nd in Bell County.
      For more information, use the information below…
      Web: Holler Crawlers | ATV Club in Bell County Kentucky
      Facebook: Holler Crawlers Off-Road Club of Bell County, KY | Facebook
      Phone: 606-670-7902
      Email: [email protected]
    • By Knezz
      I’ve done some reading on Motocross Helmets. As I asked an read everything pointed to Snell ratings being more stringent than the DOT ratings. I was at my ATV shop today and saw a helmet that I liked (If forget the manufacturer) that had a DOT rating. I barked a little saying I wanted any helmet I purchased to have a Snell rating. The Tech showed me that it had a DOT rating as well as an ECE rating. He said that the ECE ratings are tougher than the Snell rating.
      Any insight?