Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

DirtDemon

Latest posts on home page

I really like that you have put the most recent posts on display on the main page, however, it would be cool if we could see 15 or 20 of them though.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Rick Shropshire
      It says I now have 20 posts and still I cant download anything. I guess I have to just go buy the book somewhere. At first i was happy to find this site, but now Im not too sure about it.
    • By outdoorsman6010
      2007 King Quad had been running fine.
      Today, I started it and was idling fine while I was standing nearby.  After about five minutes, it died like somebody had turned the key off.  Now, I have no power to my speedometer display (no lights or anything) and nothing happens when I press the start button.  The lights and winch work fine with no problems.  I checked all of the fuses.  There is power to and from the ignition switch when the key is turned on. 
      Any Ideas?

• By Walter J. Hatley
      Any ideas on what to check to determine cause why lcd display not working?

• By ATVNetwork
      products A multi-tool knife, first-aid kit, and tow strap are just a few of the cool new products that will fit in your glove box. View the full article
    • By Kvg20
      New to Suzuki and bought my 750 a few months back. Display was foggy so I ordered a new one. When I installed the new one everything worked except the hours. Instead of miles and hours reading 0. My hours read like this -------.-
      I put 13 miles on first display sent. Still no change on my hours display. I contacted bike bandit where I bought it and they sent me another one. Same thing, 9 miles but no hour display other then -------.-  I plug my old display in and everything works fine. I register hours and mileage. My Suzuki dealer is even stumped. Part numbers are correct. I just can't image I was sent 2 new displays that are doing this. Any help would be appreciated. 

• Similar Tagged Content

• By mywifeknowseverythin
      I couldnt get any of the pages to work. Just looks like the site is not there anymore...Is this just me?
    • By quadcrazy
      Since our forum is the backbone of this site, we decided that for the next 3 months, we were going to reward forum participation! So, with the help of our contest sponsors, we're able to put up a nice contest for the members of this ATV community! Now from October through December, the top member with the most forum posts each month, will win the Grand Prize of one of every prize below! (Prizes can be added by sponsors anytime) You must have at least 30 posts for that month, to win. Please click on the sponsors for more info on the prizes.
      Contest Page: http://www.quadcrazy.com/forum-contest/
    • Guest yokochrist
      By Guest yokochrist
      Okay, guys and gals I have been broken by facebook and created a fan page. Atv related of course, but you can post your vids, pics and stories. I have uploaded a lot of photos on there already, so hope you like and share and enjoy!
      Click Here (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Yokochrist/154508834738279?bookmark_t=page)
    • By handyhiker
      Well I brought home the new to me ride!! It is a 2011 Ranger 500 EFI with only 5.5 hours and 8 miles. It has a lot of extras already installed! Got a great deal!