Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

wheeler0801

Becki & Nick Wheeler: Boss Offroad Racing 2009!

I'm soooo excited, I had to share with everyone....we were just signed to the 2009 Boss Offroad Racing team. We've been building a great relationship with Jeff, the bossman, over at Boss the past couple of weeks.

We're soooo stoked:biggrin:Is it Feb. 28th yet? Jeesh, I'm ready for FLORIDAAAAAA:yes::cute:

[email protected]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And yes.....Send me something Signed:yes: and a Sticker for my Sons Quad....Any Used Tires....Cause you know.....Now that your Sponsored you can just throw them away after one Race....Posters for his room.Maybe one of you "WASHING" your Quad....Oh wait....That would be for my room.....:laugh:

Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you send me your smile after each race????? I'm grumpy, so I need your smile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh::cute::yes:

thanks guys...i'm super proud to be supported by such a great team..i really feel like this could be the beginning of something big for us and our future familyyyyy :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• By CHALLENGE
      Dear friends, I’m posting to you some information about this competition, and I want to inform you that the first race is on 17-19 of april
      You may remember last year you received from us, sport club 4x4 Adventure, invitations and news about the professional QUAD competition in Bulgaria called ATV Challenge Cup. In the last October 94 competitors from 4 different countries in 5 classes competed on a professional off road track.
      After the successful debut of ATV Challenge Cup 2007, its perfect organization, evaluated by UEM representatives and the competitors themselves, the challenges of the competitive track and the attractive awards, ATV Commission, part of the Bulgarian Motorcycle Federation, and club 4x4 Adventure proudly invite you to take part in East European ATV Championship – ATV CHALLENGE CUP BULGARIA 2009. The championship consists of 3 rounds in Bulgaria.
      If you have a QUAD, like tracks designed for skillful riding with speed stages, artificial and natural obstacles and great audience, who applause and stimulates the competitors, ATV Challenge Cup Bulgaria 2009 is your championship. The professional off-road track “Dalbok Dol” is especially build for this championship and covers all FIM and UEM rules for World and European Quad Championships. Organizers of ATV Challenge Cup Bulgaria 2009 are ATV Commission of Bulgarian Motorcycle Federation and sport club 4x4 Adventure.
      The prize fund for ATV Challenge Cup Bulgaria 2009 is over 20 000 Euro.

• By YamahaGrizzly
      Can't thank you guys enough for making all this possible! Gave Quadcrazy a shoutout in the video!

• By carguydave
      Hello, I have a 1990 Trail Boss 250 that is in very nice shape. I think it has been very well maintained from all indications. The problem I am having is that the four wheeler seems to take an inordinate amount of throttle to make it go. Once rolling, the second I take my thumb off of the throttle it slows down like it has engine breaking instead of just coasting. The brakes aren't binding, as it rolls easily in Neutral. I have changed belts to see if that would help. The belt also seems to have correct deflection. The transmission has the correct fluid, and is full. When I pulled the clutch cover and found a green spring so I replaced it with the blue/green that is recommended. The primary clutch seems to work correctly. I have not watched the secondary. The other thing that I am curious about is that the input shaft seems to be tied directly to the output shaft even in Neutral. If I put the ATV in neutral and rev it up the rear disc spins, which in itself may not be too unusual, but if I pull the brake lever it decreases the rpm like it is putting a load on the engine. So as it sits, it looks like I have an issue with either the secondary clutch or the transmission. My gut says transmission, but I hope not. I would appreciate any insight as to wether this is a normal condition or, if not, how to fix it. Thanks in advance, Dave
    • By VaderGriz
      The bike will go into gear after monkeying with the shift lever but then it's slow to engage. Feels like the clutch is weak. I've pulled the belt cover off and belt looks fine. Should i pull the sheave and regrease roller weights? change Trans fluid? Anyone had this issue?
    • By Admin
      View File 2009 Arctic Cat 90 Service Manual
      2009 Arctic Cat 90 Service Manual
      Submitter Admin Submitted 12/13/2016 Category Arctic Cat ATV  
  • Similar Tagged Content