Quantcast

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Admin
      View File 1984-85 Kawasaki Tecate ATC service manual
      1984-85 Kawasaki Tecate ATC service manual
      Submitter Admin Submitted 03/24/2024 Category Kawasaki ATV  
    • By marlon smith
      1990 kawasaki bayou 300c idles fine but pops out exhaust and intake when trying to excel, will not take throttle past 1/4 , any one had this problem?
      have replaced carb twice, same thing, fresh built engine cylinder head, same as before, new spark plug, flywheel key is good, pulser test good, good spark
    • By Mhatayas
      So here where I live in Newfoundland Canada, they let you drive your bike on the road provided it’s registered and insured same goes for crossing highways but on trails you don’t need to be insured. And I don’t even think you need a full license to insure your bike they said it was up to the insurance company. I’m trying to get my old 1985 Suzuki 250 registered they have to do a search for it to make sure it hasn’t been in anyone else’s name first. Hopefully it comes back clean I am pretty excited 
    • By Johnfj44
      Trying to find service manual instructions on reset of belt light on 2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700. I tried YouTube and none of the videos seem to match the wiring configuration on mine. It is running rough and the only issue I can find is that the belt light is blinking to remind me to service the machine. I can do the service but don't see how to reset the light. Can anyone provide the appropriate pages of the 2004 service manual for me? 
    • By cosmacart
      Hi all, iam from ohio and i have a 2013 yamaha rhino SE black . I might sell it but i dont know what its worth. So can anyone give me an idea what to ask for it?? This is not a scam,,its only a question thanks in advance!!