Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

No one wanted to room with Bob, because he snored so badly.They decided it wasn't fair to make one of them stay with him the whole time, so they voted to take turns.

Admin slept with Bob and comes to breakfast the next morning with his hair a mess and his eyes all bloodshot.They said, "Man, what happened to you?"He said, "Bob snored so loudly, I just sat up and watched him all night."

The next night it was a different Stoopidbot1's turn. In the morning, same thing--hair all standing up, eyes all bloodshot.They said, "Man, what happened to you? You look awful!" He said, 'Man, that Bob shakes the roof with his snoring. I watched him all night."

The third night was BuckBilly's turn. Buckbilly was a tanned, older cowboy; a man's man. The next morning he came to breakfast bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. "Good morning!" he said. They couldn't believe it. They said, "Man, what happened?" He said, "Well, we got ready for bed. I went and tucked Bob into bed, patted him on the butt, and kissed him good night..

Bob sat up and watched me all night."

Ha, I could see BB doing something like that!

Funny thing is I do have an uncle Bob that no one wants to stay with because how bad he snores.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• The Official Good morning thread!

Good morning to all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's see if we can make this a daily event.

By BuckBilly, in General Talk - Anything Goes!

• 3,436 replies
    • 2017 sportsman 450 HO turns over but won't fire

2017 sportsman 450 HO turns over but won't fire. My "check engine" light is on. What sort of problems cause that light to go on?

By mothrottle, in Polaris ATV Forum

• 3 replies
    • Hi folks! Time to try 4 wheels when its time to put away the toy with 2!

Hi folks.  Winter is creeping up on eastern Canada and I felt the urge for a toy to hold me through the winter while my trusty Honda CBF600SA snoozes. Can't do it easy tho.... has to be a project of course! So on the weekend found me a mostly there 91 Kawasaki Bayou 300 KLF300. And tonight a 94 300 parts quad followed me home! Hopefully I'll have the runner under its own power this weekend. Seller had a terrible time to get it to start, and when it did would only run for a few seconds. .. but enough to hear it and know there was some life in her! Planning a valve adjust, new fuel line (current is super hard and probably brittle as all heck!), and maybe a carb once over.  Maybe I'll even try and make this thing un-ugly again later on.  Anyhow, glad to be here! Getmoresoon 

By getmoresoon, in New Members Area!

• 1 reply
    • Polaris RZR 800 First Time Riding

Last night my friends invited me to go riding and since it was late, I couldn't get my grizzly prepped to bring it over and got a chance to use a spare Polaris RZR 800 my friend had. He took his Kubota out and my other friend was in his Honda Rancher.  This was my first time driving a side by side utv, I've only ridden my ATVs. I say drive because it's like a car...steering wheel, foot pedals, bucket seats, etc. I was very impressed with how it handled and got through some mud areasand over some logs. We went out for about an hour so I got a good feel for the machine. I'm definitely a fan now!  

By Ajmboy, in Polaris UTV Forum

• 2 replies
    • Bayou 400 parts wanted

Got a list of needed parts for my project 1. rubber duct that connects carb to airbox 2. choke cable 3. front bumper grille guard  4. front rack 5. blue tool/storage box lid   Also interested in any aftermarket bayou specific accessories. Things like floorboards, bumpers (front and rear), production winch mounts.

By neo71665, in ATV For Sale? Post it here.

• 0 replies
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By toonces
      Here's the deal... I'm a first time atv buyer and have been studying hard all aspects of buying and evaluating these things for a used purchase. Now after months of looking everywhere I finally found a local private seller through word of mouth that may be offering a hell of a deal. Story is...
      Guy's got a 2012 Yamaha Griz 550 w/ EPS with 2900 miles and 250 hours on it and hes asking $4900. Says he got it from NPA? in Cincinnati for $4400 and paid $125 to ship it. After new tires, brakes and oil he says he's got $5000 into it coming from a dealer-only wholesale auction. I've only got $4500 to spend and really stressed that and he says he'll sell it to me if the guy coming on Friday doesn't pay the full $4900 price he's asking.
      So yeah fairly excited about the prospects here. This one blue books for something like $5500-$5800 retail.
      But I'm still a little too wet behind the ears still to be confident about evaluating these things used so I'm cramming as much info as I can before I go take a look at it. So don't want to get burned.
      So couple questions...
      1- I've seen some with more and less miles than the 2900 this one has. But have been taught it's not so much the mileage as how they were put on. Anyone have insight about this specific model with almost 3000 miles and 250 hours on it?
      2- Are there any special problems the 2012 550 EPS Griz has that I should be looking out for?
    • By EatMyDirt
      Anybody know of any locations in Indiana, Michigan or Ohio where I can take the family to go trail riding and have access to full RV hookup camping?
    • By DirtDemon
      Why is it that when I try to view Admin's profile, I am directed to my own? Is that avatar really his pic, or did he just use a picture of the most serious and professional looking person he could find. Does he own an ATV? If so, what kind? I have never seen any posting activity by him that gives any indication of what he is like or what he is into. Does he like to play with Legos? Maybe he is an avid fisherman. Maybe he is a professional cage fighter and he is going to show up on my doorstep tomorrow and beat me up for asking all these questions about him. Can anybody answer any of these questions? Perhaps the man himself can shed some light on this situation. Admin?
    • By BuckBilly
      Happy Birthday, ADMIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!