Quantcast

2001 Yamaha Raptor 660 Idle Problems

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By bco20
      does anyone have an owners manual or repair manual i could download ?i got a 2018 king quad 5oo eps special edition can not find either anywhere thanks
    • By carlneedwindshield
      does anyone know if Flex A Fab has good stuff for my Maverick?
    • By westomatic
      I am trying to fix an issue with a quad. 4WD and DIFF-LOCK lights are always on and diff is stuck in 4wd mode with the diff-lock off. If someone had a wiring diagram that would be great. I did see a manual on this site for it but it doesn't let me download it as I am too new. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
    • By mikehallbackhoe
      I just purchased a new kymco 270, and I absolutely love it. I was reading about the break in procedure, and thought it was overly cautious, but then I got to thinking and the reason they are so cautious is the carburetor is too lean because of emissions. I am in california and our smog laws are the worst. first thing I did was remove the cap that prevents you from adjusting the idle mixture, and that made starting much easier, I don't even need the choke. then I changed the 108 main jet to a 115 and it really runs a lot better. the carburetor is easy to work on, you don't even have to take it off, it can be twisted enough to reach everything pretty easily. the idle mixture screw is not slotted, but I was able to adjust it with a pair of tweezers. the dealer made the changes to the transmission  for me, so all I had to do was screw out the throttle limiter, and this quad runs great. I have tendonitis and the thumb throttle bothered my wrist, so I put a twist throttle on it.  other than that, I plan on keeping it stock, it does everything I could want.
    • By ExtATV
      We bought a Kawasaki Brute Force 300 quad, and a Kawasaki 110R dirt bike for Christmas, my kids have never done dirt bikes before - including myself.  I was riding to learn, so I could help teach them... is there any recommended videos they should watch online to help them get started and not scared of riding it?