Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Ajmboy

Anyone use this footerbar?

Just wondering if anyone else uses this footerbar to chat with their friends and stuff. I have not really. If I see someone in the chat room, I may go in. But that bar lists your friends, settings, and a link to chat...but I never see people in the chat room...

Maybe a "chat now" link when logging in or something....

Just curious if anyone else is using it.

Nope.....Just one more thing that clutters up my Screen:realmad:

Everytime I look, none of my friends are online...:frown:

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By ATVNetwork
      products Wal-Mart gold!
      We put together a cool collection of ATV and UTV products from Wal-Mart. View the full article
    • By Admin
      QUICK TIP: You can change your notification settings which include how you are notified when actions take place in the community for things like when you are followed, mentioned, etc. You can control how often you receive notification emails as well. 
      Visit Account Settings > Other Settings > Notification Settings
    • By toonces
      Got my first quad this past fall a 2011 Grizz 700 EPS, and now that spring is getting close I'm thinking about getting back to work on maintenance stuff. So couple questions...
      1. What are some regular maintenance points that are done in the spring on these machines?
      and
      2. What are the regular maintenance points that are done every so many miles that I should look to do?
      Other than changing out a torn CV boot and cleaning some crap out of the air intake foam in the fall I really haven't done anything to the Grizz. So not knowing its maintenance history I'm assuming it's due for everything...all fluids changed out etc.
      Oh btw it's only got about 750 mi on it right now.
      Thanks I'm all ears
    • By toonces
      New to ATVing and by the end of the summer I'll probably be heading out into some remote mountain regions for some back country trail riding, and I'm wondering just what kind of stuff/tools etc I should bring along in case of breakdowns/events etc. Short list so far includes a GPS (probably a Garmin Montana 650T), a tire repair kit, and courtesy of my Mom one of those satellite personal locator beacons, probably the ResQLink+ from ACR.
      Any other suggestions for stuff that might come in handy?
    • By Cyiworkbus
      Hey I just moved here from Philadelphia, pa. And I'm looking for people to ride with. I live in Altoona, pa. I have a 2013 raptor 700 all stock.
    • By Admin
      We've corrected the Youtube video layout that was breaking posts. You should be able to post a link from YouTube, Dailymotion, Amazon, Metacafe or Vimeo into a post and the video should display.
      Please let us know if you run into any issues.