Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Finally got my whips down pat last weekend :D

me and my friend taylor made a small step up..

its not a huge jump, but its not bad for being right behind my back yard haha

100_3351-1.jpg

100_3354-1.jpg

100_3353-1.jpg

100_3355-1.jpg

100_3350-1.jpg

100_3352.jpg

100_3347-1.jpg

taylor on his Z

100_3334.jpg

100_3338.jpg

100_3356.jpg

100_3337.jpg

100_3362.jpg

he had this fender kiss thing goin on :P

100_3366.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Do the small 50cc ATVs have a way to set the speed?

Do the small 50cc's have a way to set the speed. Im wanting to get one for my kid and i need to set it to go slow. I know the chinese knock off fourwheelers do but i dont really want one of those

By afa913, in General ATV Discussion

• 2 replies
    • Finally a fresh new 400 two stroke motor in a 1995 Polaris scrambler

I bought a 1995 Polaris scrambler 400l 4x4 out from under a pine tree here in northern Maine the only action it seen was a plow truck hit it twice in 9 years when I got it home I tore it down the starter and rewind was full of rusty mud cleaned the carburetor put a new plug 3.2 ounce bc oil gear case oil mustard bottle shot of gas in the cylinder wrapped a rope around the clutch and pulled wow sled motor right got about 20 hours of pure full throttle fun then I buried it in a little place we call fiddlehead run black mud that I swear locked up the tires on a Kawasaki brute and snapped a shaft I flew across the top anyways long story even longer I killed crank bearings complete engine rebuilt in my or I should say my wife's living room it was hard on her now its fleshly installed I ported and polished it new everything inside I want to out drag raptor 700's I hate guys that can't change a plug I want to keep the 4x4 but alot of weight also sprockets what's the best combination and my main jet should I change it and I want to know if I can add a nitrous kit to it does anyone know if it will take down a raptor 700 if not I'm gonna put an xc700 shortblock sled motor in it   

By Bobby Belmain, in Polaris ATV Forum

• 0 replies
    • Identify my small quad please.

Hi. My father in law bought this small quad for my son. It ran for a short period of time then would only idle and maybe acell 15feet then die. Anyone here know of the brand maybe details on the bike. I can not find any numbers or brand badges etc. Would like to rebuild the carburetor.   Thanks 

By Christopher Reinhard, in General ATV Discussion

• 8 replies
    • Michigan guy looking for (over 50) ATV friend to camp/trail ride with

Summer days here in the northern part of the state don't last that long! Right now is perfect riding conditions with cooler nights slowly creeping in. 
        My son and I will be going up this weekend but its been nearly 2 months since our last trip up and after our next trip it could be quite some time before he'll be able to get more time off work. 
        If you know anyone that might like a few days out up north to do a trip to ride and camp please get in touch real soon! Thanks Steve

By 4tracker, in Midwest ATV & Off Road Forum

• 3 replies
    • Michigan guy looking for (over 50) ATV friend to camp/trail ride with

Hi Steve from S. E. Mi. I'm semi retired with family and plenty of time to trail ride up north and enjoy our great state, where I've camped and explored many areas around St Helen/Mio/Rose City, since 87 with our kids.  Have a son that I go with whenever he can get away, but is hard strapped to his job and finances, limiting our time out. I've met several good friends/buddies over the years that I've really had a great time and trips with but for several reasons are no longer able to go anymore. If your over 50, to have more in common, or know of someone, send me a message with any questions, and hopefully we can do a trip together up north real soon!   Thanks Steve  You can also email: [email protected]

By 4tracker, in General Talk - Anything Goes!

• 1 reply