Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Stoopidbot1

My other 4 Wheeler

Nice pictures!!!!! Looks like Beautiful Country.....

One of these days Ill have some time to take My jeep out....For now,,,,I only drive it once a week around town or to work and back....I have never owned one before and I have a few questions about it....Ill save it for another thread though..

I dont have many pictures of it yet....Just a few of it sitting in my Garage and a few of my Dad when He had it out before he passed away....He LOVED this Jeep....

IMG_8518.jpg

IMG_0509A.jpg

IMG_0504A.jpg

IMG_0504A.jpg

Ear to ear smile...one of the many side effects of wheeling!

Your pop sure looks like he enjoyed that thing. He is your copilot every where you drive it!

You guys are lucky to get to enjoy off roading with trucks. Only thing we have for trucks is concrete and concrete with total Jacka$$s on it.

Edited by outlander560

MWKE..that's real cool that you are holding on to your Dad's jeep!!! He'd be real happy, I'm sure.

MWKE great pix. My CJ was the same color but different graphics. I loved it and wish I had never gotten rid of it.

Thanks Everyone!!!! When I get time I will take it down to the River....Its only 5 min. from the house....LOL!!! Just seems like my weekends are Crammed with CHIT!!!! Or its just Freakin too HOT to get out.....Im tryin to figure out how to get this Freaking Top off by myself with some sort of Pulley system...I have seen the Hoist a Top things they sell....But I think I should be able to Mimic their Design and save some Doe....:wink: I need to be able to Hoist it up to the Ceiling in the Garage and keep it there....Dont want it on the Floor for the kids to kick and the Dog to Pee on....

Oh yeah,,,,,DrtyGrl......

I shrunk that Pic and it rides in the Jeep with me...:yes:

Making me Cry,.,.....Im done for now....:frown:

MWKE you can make the hoist thing. My 83 was a hard top I am glad that my 07 is a soft top it is nice to not make a huge production of taking the top off. It looks very cool I still would like to have another CJ.

I will have to scan a picture of my CJ. I don't know if they are even that heavy. It found mention of it weighing about 120#.

You think I should just sling it with Straps???? or should I use some sort of Ridgid type Framework??? I really started looking at where I need to hang it...Im short on Options to the point Im not sure If I have room...LMAO!!! Between Lights, Attic Ladder, Cabinetry and Side Door.....I have roughly 6" to spare:huh::aargh::laugh:

I think that the straps would be fine. I would rather use them than something ridgid.

Sorry Bot......

:laugh:

Here are some pics....

I might add that the Strap Thing Sucks.....There is just too much "Give" in the Straps....Needs to be Rigid Framed to pick up the Top....The wife and I Got the top off....:yes:

The kids "Helped" me take the Doors off....LOL

IMG_9646.jpg

IMG_9642.jpg