You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.
  • Similar Content

• By Admin

View File 2011 Arctic Cat 450 XC Service Manual
      2011 Arctic Cat 450 XC Service Manual
      Submitter Admin Submitted 12/13/2016 Category Arctic Cat ATV  
    • By Admin
      2011 Arctic Cat 450 XC Service Manual
    • Guest Fox300exchic
      By Guest Fox300exchic
      If we had a dollar for every time the question “Which is really faster, the 700 or the 450?” shows up in our inbox, mailbox, or voicemail, we’d be putting this magazine together from a bungalow on a barely inhabited tropical isle named Quadhama.
      http://www.quadmagazine.com/quad/features/article/0,24942,1603755,00.html
    • By Srx_Man
      Hey I own stock why Yfz 450 and I'm just looking to slap a turbocharger on it.. I was just wondering if they're pretty compatible with these machines it is the carburetored version Yfz 450. I have all the piping hook ups / kit that's threw HURON SPEED an i also have turbo lined up for it gt 12.. I was just wondering what else I need to make this work? I know i would need to up the Jets and stuff for starter but Is it just that simple or do I need blow off valves and like some time on regulator on it or so forth? Trying get ideal what i would need
    • By Wastedfun
      Hello everyone. My first post as a new owner to my first atv. I have a 2012 Kymco Maxxer 450i, which as I have found, is basically an Arctic Cat 450 xc.
      I just bought the atv and will be bringing it home from my cousins house, where i stored it after my first river test run, tomorrow. During my test run, I got it in about a foot to foot/half of water and got the belt soaked, and of course lost all power. I was able to fix it by popping off the cvt exhaust tube and revving the engine a bit, but this is a problem I need to fix...Before next weekend...I have a big river trip planned that will last the whole weekend.
      So, the AC/Kymco sucks in water...and for the life of me I cant seem to find a good video or guide on how to snorkel it. Am I to assume everyone just goes at it blind and just figures it out as they go? I dont want to pay $200 for someones pre-packaged pvc tubing, but it would be nice to find something that covers this topic.
      Tomorrow after work I will get a better idea of it once I have it in my garage. But I want to also know, do I have to snorkel the intake and exhaust vents? should I worry about the airbox as well? I actually have only seen the cvt exhaust vent so I dont know where the others are taking air from.
      I would love to see some examples of people snorkeling their AC/Kymco atvs so I can kind of plan where I should run my tubing. And I want to try and avoid cutting into my plastics...if possible.
      I also cant seem to find a replacement for the rubber hose that comes off the cvt, just encase I want to cut it and put it back to stock later to sell. Id like to see how much they cost first lol.
      Aside from this main questions, any tips or tricks I should know about this model before I spend the weekend putting it through hell? Should I run premium fuel?
      Yes, I am a noob to all this. I have ridden many ATVs, I have just never owned one. My cousin has like 7 or 8 of them so I have always been able to ride his. Now its time for me to learn lol.
      Thank you!