Sign in to follow this  
quadcrazy

Tyler Winch'n himself out on his Eiger

This video was submitted to the QUADCRAZY Video section by JohnnyBGood.

Description of Video: Tyler Having a bad day in the rain. had to tie him off to a tree so he could winch out. He found a hole that didnt look deep (Famous last words) Note the winch cable.

Video Tags: Mud Ride

http://www.quadcrazy.com/video/video/&v=117733606062

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.
  • Similar Content

• By Eljefe
      I have an 04 Eiger semi auto 4x4. Bought it used. It has good compression and spark, put a brand new OEM carb and manifold on it, new spark plug and did the Raptor 660 petcock retrofit and capped off the carb. So.....here is the question: I turn the fuel on, turn choke on and it fires right up and idles great. I wait 1-2 minutes and go to turn choke off and it stalls. I then leave the choke off and it fires right up and runs great all day and starts right up without needing choked the rest of the day. So why does it die when I turn the choke off?!!!
    • By caperman
      New to the forum and would like to say "Hi " to all the members. Was wondering if anyone out there has a link to a service manual for a 2007 Kingquad Eiger 400 automatic. Really appreciate any help. Thanks
    • By Eljefe
      I need help/ideas please! I have an 04 Eiger 5 speed. Runs great and pull starts. Only clicks at the solenoid when trying the electric start. Replaced connections, solenoid and starter!! Battery charged, still just clicks at solenoid!!! All lights work, I'm at a loss. Could it be the neutral relay? Anyway to test that? All fuses are good. Very frustrated.
    • By dtbprc
      so my kids into paintballing- we setup targets and he runs through them shooting as he goes. NEXT MOVE; he gets on back of the ATV and sits backwards as I drive.
      He blasted his targets then we hit the woods trails. He shot the "enemies" as I drove.
    • By terrilarry
      Went for a ride today with some new tires and my bike is pretty dirty. I don't have a high temp light, but when I turn my key to on, my fan runs even with the engine off. What can cause this?