Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Stoopidbot1

Project 3: Compilation of trike footage

Kewl Vid.....Im thought I posted that here before:confused:

Anyway,,,,

Every Time I look at Race Scenes like that it takes me back....I wish I would have saved everything from all the Races I went to as a kid in So Cal....:yes:

Also all the "Old School " Gear.....

I remember Riding my old 81 200M out at pismo.....Brand New!!! I thought I was the CHIT!!! Then over the top of this dune came a BRAND NEW 81 250R....I remember thinking WTF!!! and riding back to camp and DEMANDING one of those....My Dads Reply was "Get off YOUR Wallet and Get one!" LMAO!!!

Good Times!!!!!

Great video!!! Thx for sharing.

A lot of the footage took me back to memory lane!!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Frankwhite247
      I just wanted to say hello to everyone . I own a 2018 polaris spotsman sp 850 as well as a 90cc sportsman which my son rides and if he rides with me i also have a Artic Cat trv touring . I look foward to getting to know the forum . 
    • By chuckufarlie
      New to atving and just found this forum. Anyone else from the GTA or Southern Ontario in here?
    • By JuhaT
      Hi,
      Greets from Finland!
      Just bought Polaris Sportsman 570 Touring and looking for info for that.
      -Juha
    • By Frank Angerano
      So i have a friend at work who was recently diagnosed with a small but very manageable heart problem.  He is in good shape but doc says he shouldn't be shoveling snow or anything crazy for a while until they figure this out. So he asked me to see what i can find him to plow since he has a good size piece of property.  So i spent the last two weeks scouring the local states to find him a good atv with a plow! 

Found  him a big bear 400 4x4 with a plow for a steal!   Going to go through it good and put my touch on it and deliver it next week. 

As much fun as we have with this quad thing its just as much fun helping others out!

• Similar Tagged Content

• By Buick350X
      Exploiting a loop hole in the law, turn 4 wheeler into rev trike
      for a long while I have been trying to get a real 4 wheeler street legal.
      the problem is with the state laws, if it has 4 wheels, its a car and has mega more rules.
      If it only has 3 wheels, its a trike and can be made from cobbled junk parts held together with duct tape and they will plate it
      I wonder if anyone would have insight on changing a 4 wheeler over to a single rear wheel?
      [ I can't afford some $40-60,000 canam or super bike modded into a car, rev trike kit ]
      I want something I can truly ride year round on and off road. Ive rode enough old Honda 3 wheelers that I know I do not want a traditional motorcycle trike. So the single wheel has to go out back.

• By Proy
      hey guys my name is preston and i just joinned the fourm and so far i am glad i did so. that aside me and my frien jus aquired a 1985 polaris trail boss with a blown motor for $50 and we have a crazy plan for it.
      we wanna take the existing frame ans strip it down to a rolling frame and then turn it into a go kart. Now the reason that we wish to do so is because we think its a moderatly easy way to build a Kart with both front and rear suspension.
      i am wondering if anybody has tried this with similar quads or any input in general would be great.
    • By chewylv
      I just finished my TPC build so here are a few pics. I tried to replicate my 86 Honda 350X.
    • By TRX450
      [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_Dtnx0XcM4]TRX 450 HRC Kit GoPRO HD July 7th - YouTube[/ame]
      Funny thing is, I posted this video on another forum and stated how im riding in the "dunes" and immediately I had replys from well respected members saying that wasnt the dunes, and that was "pure dirt" that im riding on, and their not kidding!! lol I found it hard to believe I had to argue it, but I posted that the sand I'm riding on is from an ocean that once covered Alberta, (Middle Devonian period, 375 million years ago, when the Pacific Ocean covered Alberta ... ) And then explained that by textbook definition its called the dunes lol
      I havnt got any responses yet, but I imagine they're scratching their heads on that one, I'm sure they believed the only thing classified as the dunes was dried up lakes and desert regions.. lol when the area I ride is because of a dried up ocean.
      Im sure it blew their minds.
    • By TRX450
      Braaap!
      [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiuSI_H1T6A&feature=plcp]Honda TRX 450 August Gopro - YouTube[/ame]