Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Hello there Quad Crazy people.

Well my name is Scott, and I am from Profill Australia.

We love ATV and all types of OFFROAD riding!

I am the guy here that gets to do all the online communications and answers the technical questions.

Some people may be thinking "why is a brand wanting to be on here?" "is it just about trying to get in our face and making a quick buck?"

In a word, No...

Yes we want as many people around the world to buy our filters for their ATV's,

But we have need's too! We need to ask people around the world about the diffrent ATV's that are out there.

Sadly there are many many ATV brands that never come to Australia, and so we can never measure the fuel tanks up or see what filter we can build for them!

We currently make a range of fuel pre filters, fuel pump kit's, funnle filters. for the "BIG 5" Honda Yamaha Suzuki Kawasaki polaris.

There are many models of bikes out there in every brand that we dont have on our list due to the bike not comming to Australia, some brands are missing altogether!

This is our main aim of being on here, because we need help with getting access to the measurments of fuel tanks, fuel caps, on the diffrent bikes that are in the USA.

And if there is any technical help I can give back from my last 13 years as a motorcycle mechanic with a specialty of engine diagnostics and EFI then I would be glad to help.

so if there are people who look on our fitment list and see that their bike is not listed, then we would love to hear from them, we can talk with them and together we can work on a prototype. Normaly a fully working filter is sent out to the person who helps with the measuring of the bike. They get a free filter, we get the info and expanded range.

kind regards from scott

ps: this forum has some very warm and friendly people on it, it is so good to see a forum showing concern for its members, as in the example of the prayers needed for member Raptor8

I am the guy here that gets to do all the online communications and answers the technical questions.

That's awesome, welcome to QUADCRAZY!

And if there is any technical help I can give back from my last 13 years as a motorcycle mechanic with a specialty of engine diagnostics and EFI then I would be glad to help.

Thank you and we hope you stick around for a while. I'm sure you have a ton of knowledge that you bring to the the table. I'm already seing some of your responses to threads! It's nice to have someone with the diagnostic knowledge helping out here!

Yes, we love having new people on board. We consider all of our members one big crazy family, we try and watch out for each other and help out in anyway we can.

Welcome to the family.:woot:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Dwight Williams
      Ok, so I bought this scream of a deal the other day - a 94 King Quad 300 for $40.00.  It's been sitting outside with no carburetor on it for about a year.  Its rusty, missing some parts, wiring is all cut up and spliced etc.  No seat, no racks but the plastic is all there minus the headlight housing.  Anyway, who can pass up a $40.00 quad right?  I get it home and looked at the sight glass for oil level, it's about 1/2 oil and 1/2 water.  I drain it, refill it and turn the motor by hand (recoil starter is missing) and it turns over just fine.  I worked on the wiring for about an hour and got it to turn over with the electric starter and got enough of it sorted out to get a spark.  Did a quick compression test, 70 lbs.  Wet test bumped it up to 90.  Ok, so rings and cylinder washed out with water for a year, not too surprised.  I thought 'what the hell' and sprayed some starting fluid in it and it ran for about 2 seconds - enough to show  it's got life.  Since then the compression has gotten worse, I can't get enough pressure to activate the carb diaphragm, therefore no fuel pump either.  The compression is now around 60.
        Anyway, my question is....is it worth it to try to get this thing going?  I tore the top end down today and the cam and one of the rockers is pretty worn.  I figured a top end job would be about $100 or so, depending on the condition of the cylinder but I'll probably have to put a cam and rockers in it as well.  Doing some research on ebay I figure I'll have to spend about $500-$700 to make the whole machine right again.  Much less just to make it run and use as-is but I won't really like it until it's right.  I don't mind doing the work, I actually enjoy it but I'm concerned about what all that water did to the rest of the internals, I can't really test it all out until I can make it run.
      I know it's a basket case but I'm not into it much at all, even if I do the top end and find something else wrong I'm still not out much.  I'm leaning toward ordering the top end parts and going from there unless you can convince me otherwise - any way to check the rest of the internals without tearing it down?  I plan on flushing the oil cooler before I do another oil change, I've drained it twice now and it gets milky almost immediately just turning the starter - I suspect the oil cooler is polluted badly.

I'll get some pictures today if anyone want to see them.

thanks!
    • By Skhot K
      Hello! I picked up a YFM400 and I would love to talk shop with knowledgeable co-owners, and I'd love input about the machine from anyone here who clearly knows more than I do! Cheers from NY
    • By Quadtriumph
      Was looking for people to tell me some of the better trails around provo? Maybe meet up and ride. Thanks
    • By Mike8623
      OK guys, Ive got a 1996 suzuki king quad 300. Just where and how do you get to the CDI unit on these? Is there a way to check these if you dont have the suzuki tool or meter?
    • By Asen_77
      Hi All,
      Want to show you one automotive show that I filmed in my town called Crazy Race. This was two day race in Qualifications round, Semifinals and Final. In this 4 parts I am showing best moments from all rounds and entertainment of the show.
      Crazy Race Part 2 contains a qualifying round where all riders race against each other, selected by lot and split by two. They are free to drive in any direction and to hit their opponent's car everywhere except at the driver's door. Anyone who intentionally hit the other car in the driver's door is disqualified. Winner of each race continue in the semifinal round. In this part I will present the best moments of the qualifying round! 

Part 3 shows you the best moments from Day 2 - Semifinals and Final. Battles in the semifinals are among the winners of the first day races, but this time they are selected by lot and divided into 4 battles of 4-5 cars each. The rules in each battle are that they only have to drive in one direction and try to neutralize other opponents until there are only two players left. Then the battle between the two last drivers has the rule to drive in any direction until only one who has qualified for the final round is left. Again, anyone who intentionally hit the other car in the driver's door is disqualified.
      For the final round there were only two cars left, because the other two players who got the right to be there had problems with their car and could not participate.

Part 4 containing entertainments between battles and winners rewarding.
      This event will have second round in 05-06 October 2019 and also will be filmed  For this new round I will filmed in many new angels and places. Will prepare a lot more videos and many new entertainments . This 4 videos was my first try so many things to wish for better filming in the future one.
      Hope you will like them and of course feel free to comment and to ask everything. Hope you will Subscribe to my channel and to be first to see my other content and of course new round of Crazy Race! Thanks!