Quantcast

Honda Bias

just noticed your sub forum title:wink:

ATC 3-wheeler Forum

ATC was a trademark by Honda, when I see "ATC" I think only of honda

when you say ATC it is ONLY in reference to a factory produced honda

no conversion, aftermarket, yamaha, kawasaki, manco, tiger, or pickleson can't and should not be refered to as AN ATC

MEMO to mywifeknowseverythin

we dont say YAMAHA ATC........we say YAMAHA TRI-Z

we dont say KAWASAKI ATC....we say TECATE

feel free to adjust thine brain reception to focus on thyne orbit:biggrin:

hopefully adjustments can be made so I can retain my only 2 brain cells i have left:aargh:

Thank You

Sincerely,

The Minister of Mint

just noticed your sub forum title:wink:

ATC 3-wheeler Forum

ATC was a trademark by Honda, when I see "ATC" I think only of honda

when you say ATC it is ONLY in reference to a factory produced honda

no conversion, aftermarket, yamaha, kawasaki, manco, tiger, or pickleson can't and should not be refered to as AN ATC

MEMO to mywifeknowseverythin

we dont say YAMAHA ATC........we say YAMAHA TRI-Z

we dont say KAWASAKI ATC....we say TECATE

feel free to adjust thine brain reception to focus on thyne orbit:biggrin:

hopefully adjustments can be made so I can retain my only 2 brain cells i have left:aargh:

Thank You

Sincerely,

The Minister of Mint

Dear Stubby Digits,,,

First of all,,,,,,When all these Youngins hear "ATC" They think Dangerous 3 Wheeler....

Not Honda, Yamaha, Kawi, Suzuki....

Negative on the Heading Adjust.....You just cant come Bumpin in here throwing your Brotastic Vocab around slinging your "Babies arm" over your Shoulder thinking we should call you our Messiah,,,,You just let me know when all your other Fingers are as long as your pinky and we will discuss this all at length at your Monthly Jenny Meeting...Ill bring the fixins for the Salad Shooter:laugh:

The only Adjustment you need is on your Twisty....Gotta let that Screw out just a bit more and let them Wheels Spin Tiger..:wink::laugh::huh:....

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
I never talked smack on anyone here. I am here to help people w/ atv related issues. If I wanted to argue with other member I would go to 3wheelerorg, I think he is a cool cat that is used to naysaying on people on Forums. The other forum I was in with him everyone was badgering each other and thought it was fun times.

Not Arguing with you Brotha.....Just wanted to know what you meant by your other post....Mymint is a Very good Friend of mine....We have Twisted the Dunes Together and have modded a Website together...Just lookin out for him,,,thats all...:wink:

• 1 month later...
so the "god of trikes" is really a Snad Flea who runs around with a missing nudflap?

...and all this time I thought he hung around here...TPC Trikes

The God of Trikes is The minister of Muttness, manipulating a muttacular machine which never sees mud.....

in addition, he pimps a turbo charged pickleson with a penisaurus seat, prepared to pummel people who ride POS's

It's time for you to tear down the alter you have made in your livingroom, you know the one with the pic of an ALT125 as the centerpiece

and replace it with my mintness...a pristene 200x with all rubber intact (especially the shock mudflap)....

I'd like to note that all my trikes have slow leaks in their front tires (which make s em VERY RARE)

The God of Trikes is The minister of Muttness, manipulating a muttacular machine which never sees mud.....

more like lord of the fleas...sand fleas that is.

since this thread is all about Honda ATC history let me give you a History lesson in in the original design of the ATC.

the first ATC's came equipped with tires labeled "Wamulass" the name has meaning. I will break the code down for your sun dried brain.

"WA" water, "MU" mud, "LA" land, "S" sand, "S" snow. you'll notice that sand comes after mud :wink:

since your fecal brain matter has trained your aged retina's to see only tan I will now demonstrate through a visual learning guide what that ingenious Jap had in mind and how the true lord of the trike has carried that dream into the 21st century.

WATER...

PICT0113.jpg

MUD...

631258321_cSiGJ-X2.jpg

LAND...

2m6nbcx.jpg

SAND...

100_2302205B1024x7685D.jpg

SNOW...

DSC03977.jpg

ok the last one give some leeway..there was some snow on the ground, more so in the trails.

Now, until you can present a fresh picture other then that vintage "look at my silt roost on a bi*** trike" shot that we have all been bored with for the past two century's, Do not respond with useless vintage mullet time sandyago oral spew.

perhaps we can see some pics of how you BOUGHT your way into the owning of a monster trike. Unfortunately i'm not in a position to buy someone Else's creation and have to settle on making my own