Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

quadcrazy

November 2009 ATV Video Contest Vote!

November 2009 ATV Video Contest Vote!  

19 members have voted

1. 1. November 2009 ATV Video Contest Vote!

• Stoopidbot1
    • Catharpin
    • wylde1
    • mywifeknowseverythin
    • Holeshotr15
    • DrtyGrlKristin
    • scuzz
    • bhark24
    • swampcat07
    • Trav_450R

November 2009 ATV Video Contest

Sponsored By:

quadatvill.jpg

Theme: "Best Video" with your ATV, 3 wheeler, or UTV.

* Video MUST be uploaded to QUADCRAZY here.

* Your video should not be longer than 4 minutes.

* Your post entry must include the video url page and a description of your video.

* One video per entry.

Prize: ATV&SXS Illustrated and UTV OffRoad Magazine Subscriptions

Please visit our sponsors: ATV&SXS Illustrated and UTV OffRoad Magazine

Voting will take place for the last 4 days of November to determine the winner.

Stoopidbot1

TRX450 80MPH » ATV Videos » QUADCRAZY ATV Community

Catharpin

Yamaha big bear ATV in the creek going deep » ATV Videos » QUADCRAZY ATV Community

wylde1

insane1 » ATV Videos » QUADCRAZY ATV Community

mywifeknowseverythin

Trike Fest Rampage 07 » ATV Videos » QUADCRAZY ATV Community

Holeshotr15

Daves Video » ATV Videos » QUADCRAZY ATV Community

DrtyGrlKristin

Drtgrlkristin Muddin' » ATV Videos » QUADCRAZY ATV Community

scuzz

Danny Skims 400 Feet at Sand Hill ATV in Wiggins, MS » ATV Videos » QUADCRAZY ATV Community

bhark24

dale sinks ATV » ATV Videos » QUADCRAZY ATV Community

swampcat07

Quad ATV Best of Mud Bogs, Boulders, and Blunders » ATV Videos » QUADCRAZY ATV Community

Trav_450R

Honda 450R Wheelie » ATV Videos » QUADCRAZY ATV Community

All good videos, LOVE the wheelie footage Trav! That's one hell of a wheelie ride!

But, all the guys were talkin shit to Stoopidbot when I was getting ready to go thru this mud pit saying I wasn't going to make it.....WHATEVA!!!! LOL! So that's why you all should vote for me, cuz I rock and I'm a girl!

Congratulations scuzz! Great video! I've seen snowmobiles do that, but never an atv.

Congrats Scuzz!! Amazing vid. That guys has some major huevos.