Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

quadcrazy

December 2009 ATV Photo Contest Vote!

85 members have voted

1. 1. December 2009 ATV Photo Contest Vote!

• joet82
    • Stoopidbot1
    • Ajmboy
    • robdcol
    • BuckBilly
    • madkaw
    • quadmaniac
    • eldog
    • mojaverider
    • DrtyGrlKristin
    • CK1999_400ex

Sponsored By:

December2009.jpg

Theme: "Best Winter/Holiday Theme With Your ATV" (Photo MUST include your ATV, 3 wheeler, or UTV)

Prize: Motosport $50 Gift Certificate & MOTO 365 ATV Calendar (Buy Here)

ATV-GIFT-CERT.jpg atv_cover-300x207.jpg

Entries:

joet82

9432_152895073092_749473092_2907818_7654857_n.jpg

Stoopidbot1

DSCF4194.jpg

Ajmboy

5492-Holiday-ATV-Riding.jpg

robdcol

snow.jpg

BuckBilly

100_0376-2-3.jpg

madkaw

IMG_0001a.JPG

quadmaniac

2722-Winter-Riding.jpg

eldog

100_5265.jpg

mojaverider

xmasods2007.jpg

DrtyGrlKristin

DSCF4232.jpg

CK1999_400ex

379d1261956655-december-2009-atv-photo-contest-updated-back-yard020.jpg

eldog

Hey smuff, you have to check off the circle for the person you want to vote for, then click the vote button...:yes:

I had to go with B.B. because he was the first one to actually post a pic that complied to the original guidelines. Plus, I really like the double hat.

Boy....wonder who's guna win????? *sarcasim*

Wow, I did not expect these results. I'm glad some people like my pic...:yes: Although I did not have the heart to vote for myself, I did vote for ajm because I like that snowy pic...winter at it's best.

Thank you to all who voted for me! Much appreciated!

I had to go with B.B. because he was the first one to actually post a pic that complied to the original guidelines. Plus, I really like the double hat.
Thank you DD!!!!!! I done that on photobucket. Just thought as a Mod I should follow the original rules. Also made a good picture to E-mail the wife for Christmas!!! She got a good laugh.:biggrin: