Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Nice pictures! That's some high jumps there...

I'm scared of the landings, It is too much out of my control.

I have found that if you hit a big jump with more speed, you have more forward inertia and it helps to smooth out the landings. If you have less speed, you more or less fall to a landing, much rougher. I am not, however, saying that it doesn't scare the crap out of me sometimes when I get a little more air, but the landings are often smoother.

Your right there are still a lot of jumps i won't do that i know i can make its just when you get older i guess you just don't have the brass ones to take the chance.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Tim-ANC
      Had the problem earlier this month. Found the air intake filter (K&N) covered in mud and cleaned it. Took it out this weekend and it worked great until I went on a longer ride.

After it warms up, it bogs down at about 20mph. Engine sputters. No change at full throttle. It runs fine at lower RPM. Once it cools off, I can run it at higher speed for a few minutes then it bogs down. Seems like there is an electronic component that overheats. Check engine display comes on when it happens. Did manage to complete our 34 mile ride though.

Buddy suggested the throttle position sensor. Will dig into the manual later on.

• By VaderGriz
      The bike will go into gear after monkeying with the shift lever but then it's slow to engage. Feels like the clutch is weak. I've pulled the belt cover off and belt looks fine. Should i pull the sheave and regrease roller weights? change Trans fluid? Anyone had this issue?
    • By CHALLENGE
      Dear friends, I’m posting to you some information about this competition, and I want to inform you that the first race is on 17-19 of april
      You may remember last year you received from us, sport club 4x4 Adventure, invitations and news about the professional QUAD competition in Bulgaria called ATV Challenge Cup. In the last October 94 competitors from 4 different countries in 5 classes competed on a professional off road track.
      After the successful debut of ATV Challenge Cup 2007, its perfect organization, evaluated by UEM representatives and the competitors themselves, the challenges of the competitive track and the attractive awards, ATV Commission, part of the Bulgarian Motorcycle Federation, and club 4x4 Adventure proudly invite you to take part in East European ATV Championship – ATV CHALLENGE CUP BULGARIA 2009. The championship consists of 3 rounds in Bulgaria.
      If you have a QUAD, like tracks designed for skillful riding with speed stages, artificial and natural obstacles and great audience, who applause and stimulates the competitors, ATV Challenge Cup Bulgaria 2009 is your championship. The professional off-road track “Dalbok Dol” is especially build for this championship and covers all FIM and UEM rules for World and European Quad Championships. Organizers of ATV Challenge Cup Bulgaria 2009 are ATV Commission of Bulgarian Motorcycle Federation and sport club 4x4 Adventure.
      The prize fund for ATV Challenge Cup Bulgaria 2009 is over 20 000 Euro.

• By Admin
      View File 2009 Arctic Cat 90 Service Manual
      2009 Arctic Cat 90 Service Manual
      Submitter Admin Submitted 12/13/2016 Category Arctic Cat ATV  
    • By oxidized_black
      View File 2009 Arctic Cat 90 Service Manual
      2009 Arctic Cat 90 Service Manual
      Submitter oxidized_black Submitted 12/14/2016 Category Arctic Cat ATV  
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By OutlawGade
      Watch these in action on the Youtube Channel www.youtube.com/NOSatvs
      Feel free to join the Group and share your rides - www.facebook.com/groups/NOSatvs
    • By Gunny
      A friend and I went for a chilly ride last ride of the year and it was a chilly one. The high during daylight hours was 4*F (-15.5c) with a 30mph wind which gave us a wind chill of -20.4*F (-29c). Then when the sun went down, the temp dropped to -11*f (-23.8c) and the wind picked up to around 40 to 50mph, so we had a wind chill of -39*F (-42c). Yup, it was Nippy !! I had a heck of a time because my glasses, inside of my helmet, kept freezing over with ice & I couldn't see. I think I had more wind blowing into my helmet than breathing air going out. We were riding at a lower elevation (6700 ft to 7200 ft) and since it's been so cold & we've had so much wind, the snow was sugary & not very deep. But we still had a Great Day On The Snow !! WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO !!!! Hope you enjoy the video !!
      [ame]
      [/ame]...
    • By Gunny
      Here's my latest video from the ride I did in New Territory !! :woot:
      Hope you enjoy it & if you watch it on a big screen (monitor or TV), make sure you watch it in 1080p !! ... Enjoy !! :seeyac:
      [ame]
      [/ame]...
    • By Toddsride
      My four trax has a snow blade with a winch mounted on the blade. The winch looks like a wiper motor. I would like to install a winch on the Quad, so it will handle the blade and also pull the quad up into the bed of my truck. I see mounts on line for my Quad, but I cant see how they would possibly fit. If anybody has a pic of a winch on this vintage quad, I would appreciate it. Thanks Todd
    • By trev0006
      19 pictures

Overloaded Motorcycle