Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV or UTV? Join our Forum!

Join QUADCRAZY ATV Forum today for FREE! We keep these forums clean and user friendly. All first posters will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first post is approved, you will no longer need to got through an approval process. To gain immediate approval and a NO ADS experience, consider subsribing to our Premium Membership.

hey who like the 250r two strokes

Dream Car Giveaway

I assume you are talking about the TRX 250R, IMO, the 250R is still one of the best machines ever produced. The handling is excellent, even by todays standards and there is a ton of aftermarket for it. If they offered a new modern version of the TRX 250R, with updated suspension, I would one over any 450 anyday. I would take an updated version of any 2-stroke sport quad, old Quadracers, Tecate 4, or a Banshee, over any 4-stroke sport quad. 2-strokes are cheaper and easier to maintain, modify and repair. No valves to constantly check, no cams, or timing chain to mess with.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By quadcrazy
      Out on the trail, visibility is everything. When you’re riding, you need to be able to see every potential obstacle well in advance, and sometimes, that includes things behind or beside your vehicle. On your own private property, sideview and rearview mirrors are a clear value-add, helping you avoid some of the entirely preventable accidents that can pop up when you’re driving in Reverse. On public trails, those mirrors are an absolute necessity, drastically helping mitigate the risk of vehicle-to-vehicle collisions and prevent bodily injuries.

That’s why Kemimoto, a market leader in the design and manufacture of ATV and UTV accessories, has devoted so much focus to UTV mirrors over the past decade, in addition to accessories like saddlebags, seat bags, whip lights, and more. When the company was founded back in 2011, there weren’t any readily available, affordable off-road mirrors for Side-by-Sides on the market that were much good for anything other than showing riders the rears of their own vehicles. So, the company’s founders took up the challenge, setting out to create their own side mirrors to provide fellow ORV enthusiasts with a better view of their blind spots.

Mirrors have been Kemimoto’s hottest-selling products ever since.

Today, Kemimoto has a staggeringly impressive collection of sideview and rearview mirrors for UTVs, ATVs, and bikes on offer, with nearly a hundred unique mirror packages on sale through the official Kemimoto website. Kemimoto makes mirrors to suit any need and any budget. Many of them are best-sellers in their respective categories, and for very good reason: as a direct-to-consumer brand, products are marketed, sold, and delivered to customers directly by Kemimoto. That extra efficiency allows the company to price its ATV and UTV accessories more effectively, and sell high-quality mirrors and other products while keeping prices extremely affordable.
      Equally important, Kemimoto’s ORV mirrors are just plain good. Design, development, and engineering all take place in-house, and the company even holds a few patents for some of its innovations. They have their own laboratory for product testing, to ensure that every mirror that wears the Kemimoto name is tough enough to go the distance. The mirrors are designed for beginners and professionals alike, with ridiculously simple install procedures that typically require a hand tool or two and just a few minutes of your time to set up. They are made to suit the overall aesthetics and performance requirements of the vehicles they are designed for.

As an example, let’s take a look at a pair of Kemimoto’s lighted side mirrors designed for Sport Side-by-Sides. As the name implies, Kemimoto has built two levels of lighting into each of the side mirrors. You can fire up one or both of the lights in each mirror. And with an angle of illumination of 195 degrees, you can see exactly where you are going.
      Additionally, these mirrors boast shatterproof tempered glass, which helps protect the driver and passengers in case of an impact. They also feature a breakaway design, so they will fold up if you get a little too close to a tree or any other obstacle rather than snap right off. When it comes to construction, Kemimoto made the shell out of a high-quality ABS, while and the frame and bracket are built out of aluminum.
      Of course, Kemimoto is more than just mirrors. The brand also produces and sells its own saddlebags for motorcycles, seat bags for ATVs, backpacks, roll cage cargo organizers, and other storage accessories. They also manufacture high-quality whip lights and mounts, UTV cupholders, dome lights, windshields, vehicle covers, and even some riding gear. But high-quality, fairly priced ORV mirrors will always be the company’s specialty.

View full post
    • By BuckBilly
      I like to ride in wooded and grassy areas. It takes my mind off the everyday routines and helps me deal with my father's cancer. Also gives me a reason to get involved with forums like this one.
    • By Mikey69
      Heres my story. Kinda long. I guess I was a late bloomer when it comes to quads. I had never ridden a quad in my life. Rode Dirt Bikes as a kid growing up. Back in Oct of '06 I found a Mustang on craigslist. Took it for a test drive one morning before work. Fast car. 351 Cleveland. I had planned on meeting the guy again after work. For some strange reason thats still to this day beyond me, I stopped in Hillsboro MotoSports on the way home from work. I had 6 Grand on me. There was a left over '05 sitting by the front door. It was on sale for $4999. It was $5499 OTD. I didnt even look at anything else. I knew nothing about quads accept I thought it really looked coool and I had the money in my pocket to buy it. I was sitting on it when the salesman walked up and asked... "Can I help you?" Without hestitation I pulled 60 Ben Franklins outta my front pocket and said "I want this Quad. Load it up in my truck." It was just about dark by the time I drove away from the shop. BTW, I didnt bother to ask my ol lady if I could buy it. LOL. Anyway, I took it by the house and showed her. She was kinda stunned but not mad. We drove over to a friend of mines house and unloaded it. I took it to the field across the street from his house. HOLY CHIT!!!!! I was surprised by the power. I had it for about 2 weeks and took it to Sand Lake. I was there a few hours and rolled it on a banked turn at the top of the bowl right before you get to the one-ways. When it rolled, I flew off and landed on my belly. The quad came bouncing and landed on my back. For a month I couldnt even walk. I was scared of it. I considered trading it for a 250EX. Went back to the shop. The salesman said..."Dude!!! You dont want a 250EX!!! Trust me. Just get used to it" I still wasnt convinced. I put it on craigslist for $4000. Calls were coming in. I had a guy that wanted to come look at it that evening. I decided to take it for one last ride at Browns Camp before I sold it. I was still afraid of it. After about 5 minutes I started feeling comfortable on it again. I decided right then, I loved my Honda 450 and would learn how to ride it instead of selling it. That was late Nov of '06. Work was slow for a Painter in Oregon. My new job everyday? Going to Browns Camp and ridding my Quad. I bought my Girl Friend an '02 Blaster. I rode my 450 for 4-6 hours almost every single day for 3 months. And yes, I know my way around Browns Camp pretty well. LOL. In March I bought her an '06 TRX250EX (Thank God I didnt trade my 450 for one of those) LOL Since then, I have become totally addicted to quads. I love them. Couldnt imagine not owning at least one quad. Luckily I have two. My "07 was $6500 OTD in July of '07. Bought it for my Girlfriend. Traded in her 250 EX. A month later we broke up. So, I wound up with two Honda 450's.

• By HondaPhile
      Fixing up an old Honda for my son,  Looks like a great site for info and resources. 
    • Dream Car Giveaway
    • By bobbo
      i currently have a 99 kodiak 400 and a 2021 honda pioneer 1000 and two 110 china atvs  , i have rode atvs for 20+ years and now am starting to fix up some for my kids 
  • Similar Tagged Content

• Gallery Images