Quantcast

Why Parents Drink

A father passing by his son's bedroom was astonished to see that his bed was nicely made and everything was picked up. Then he saw an Envelope, propped up prominently on the pillow that was addressed to 'Dad.' With the worst premonition he opened the envelope with trembling hands and read the letter.

Dear Dad:

It is with great regret and sorrow that I'm writing you. I had to elope with my new girlfriend because I wanted to avoid a scene with Mom and you. I have been finding real passion with Stacy and she is so nice. But I knew you would not approve of her because of all her piercing, tattoos, tight motorcycle clothes and the fact that she is much older than I am. But it' s not only the passion...Dad she's pregnant.

Stacy said that we will be very happy. She owns a trailer in the woods and has a stack of firewood for the whole winter. We share a dream of having many more children.

Stacy has opened my eyes to the fact that marijuana doesn't really hurt anyone. We'll be growing it for ourselves and trading it with the other people that live nearby for cocaine and ecstasy. In the meantime we will pray that science will find a cure for AIDS so Stacy can get better. She deserves it.

Don't worry Dad. I'm 15 and I know how to take care of myself. Someday I'm sure that we will be back to visit so that you can get to know your grandchildren.

Love, Your

Son John

PS.

Dad, none of the above is true. I'm over at Tommy's house. I Just wanted to remind you that there are worse things in life than the Report card That's in my center desk drawer.

I love you.

Call me when it's safe to come home.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By That229Yamaha
      Hey guys, I’m new to the forum. What I got is a 2001 Yamaha Bear Tracker 250, got it as a project on trade and the problem I’m dealing with is a “no spark” problem and been trying to hunt down the cause for two weeks. I’ve replaced the stator, pick up coil, CDI, wiring harness, ignition, coil pack, spark plug, solenoid, battery, etc. and I’m still not getting any luck. Even tried bypassing the kill switch. I also noticed two things on this quad, another CDI under the back plastic by the voltage regulator, and a blue and green wire coming from the motor behind  the foot shift, tried to hook it up but it broke off and I’m thinking the broken wire would cause it to have no spark, if not then I need someone’s help on this and wanna see if I can get spark again. If anyone knows why I have this problem, the help would be greatly appreciated.
    • By Mcsful8er
      Just picked up a 95 Polaris trailblazer 250, needs a little work but he’s pretty stoked
    • By Stoopidbot1
      I would like to take a second to say happy Father's day to all of the dad's out there... :woot:
    • By cervenakrava
      Hi,
      New to ATV repair but willing to learn and get my hands dirty.
      We start the atv and even with a good battery, it will drain it very quickly and eventually the atv shuts down. Checking the battery afterwards shows significant drain on it.
      Would this be a shot alternator? Some electronics module?
      Thank you kindly.  Just need to be pointed in the right direction and then with a repair manual will get to it.
      Cheers
    • By Sycoholic
      I've always loved trikes. My son apparently must've picked up on that. Not only did he surprise me with an 85 Big Red to restore, but he picked himself up an 85 Tri-Z to restore as well. He's definitely got a lot more money and labor wrapped up into his, but damn she looks sweet. Just finished his this week and he just can't stop staring at it. I tell the kids they'll be burying me with my Big Red.