Quantcast

the S-dime

That is a nice clean Blazer you got there. I too have an S-10 Blazer sitting on 33's, it's older and looks a little rough, but it gets the job done. It has a solid axle conversion, a narrow track Jeep Wagoneer donated a Dana 44 front and AMC model 20 rear. I plan to put a small block in it soon, just looking for a tranny.

IMG00056-20100306-1225.jpg

Nice, looks tough, i just picked up a 96 blazer and i am currently swapping in a 68 327 with a tunnel ram and 1150 dominator carb, and a th-350 trans, the rear axle is getting swapped out from the 7.5 to the 8.5 limited slip. i am planning on dropping it a couple inches and adding ground effects making it a street ride.

you know i wonder bout that myself. the 97 4drs got old type front clip my 96 however has the newer style headlights and grille. i have seen other 97 4drs with the same old 95 style too. i have no idea why they made them like that. the 97 zr 2 door has the new style yet the 4 door dont. its just wierd. btw i have different bumpers on it that are more prerunner style and look better, ill update pics soon. and get some of the v-8 project goin on

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By dvs1961
      Just bought a new hisun ,been shopping for a year or more for a sxs   best bang for the buck...Are there any lift kits out there for a 2022 Hisun 750 sector ? links thanks

• By gatorschevy
      just picked this one up and was wondering how you know for sure the the 2-stroke oil is going into the motor? I don't want to blow this thing up; I know I can unhook up the parts and just mix it myself but that's another can sitting around
    • By Earthmover
      Hi I'm thinking of installing a body lift kit on my 02 F-250. Can any one tell me if there is any hidden costs involved for instance, do I need to extend my brake lines, steering collum transmission linkages or wiring
    • By Saskatchewaner
      Anybody build/buy a lift table for working on your machines? I've got one of those little hydraulic motorcycle lifts but it just seems so tippy with a quad on it. And using jack stands with it means you're locked into a height.
    • By highlifter22
      Good evening, looking to up grade my clutch springs. There are so many different colours and combinations. Looking for the best colour combo. Any help is greatly appreciated 😊