LTZ_400rider

Vegas ATV Group

21 posts in this topic

This is for LasVegas riders that is on this site. I have been thinking about trying to set up a group for us here so we all can share our ideas and do some group ridding in the area. Maybe there are places to ride that no one has heard of. I want to put this out and see if it could go somewhere or are there groups in the area already. I want to get sport riders together and do some rides. I know there are allot of utility riders in the area that has a group. Just a thought?? Let me know what you think.

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

If you are really interested in riding Ill hook you up with my LV Connection....Ive never actually met him in person but have been Chating with him on our Site for over a yr now and he loves to ride...He made a Few CA rides with my Riding Buddies down in South CA....Very Cool Cat...However,,,,He rides on 3:wink: and might Convert ya

Im game to meet new people to ride with, I know a couple of guys to ride with that I work with but they ride dirtbikes. When we go out its usually family orinated cuz my wife rides also and we have a 2 1/2 year old son. Were in the works on getting up to Coral Pink sometime soon.

I sent my LV Connection a PM over on our site....If he is interested he will Respond:wink:

Alright wheres the party at ?

SIG2.jpg

LMFAO!!!!!!!! Glad you made it over to the DARK SIDE

AHH...Welcome Aboard!!!! MWKE you got some pull!!!!

Hmmm, kinda dead here in LV, But I did get a chance to ride Nellis dunes yesterday for about an hour and a half. got there about 10am, it was great. Hardly anyone there and the sand was as virgin as it gets. hoping to make it back out again sometime really soon. The R will be down for a while (forks at Sam's getting a RaceTech rebuild) but I have other rides.

Yeah, I havent gotten to ride lately do due fracturing a vertebrate at work. I like nellis though not much dunes but great for a fix. I should be going back to work soon so that means riding too. Cant wait! A buddy of mine wants to go ride out at the Jean dry lake bed this weekend but Im going to wait till Im working again before I get back on the bike.

whats there to do at the lake bed.... just the lake or is there trails and stuff?

I am gonna have to wait till I get the forks back till I go and hit some trails like that ... and I have to get the razor off the front... that thing sucks for trying to turn on trails!

SIG2.jpg

How often do you guys ride out there? Is there a trail system in Vegas or are you guys hitting a dune/sand areas.... New Yorker here.

I ride both as ofton as I can. the riding season is a year round thing here.

heading out to Armagosa tomorrow afternoon, gonna stay the night and do some night riding! CANT WAIT.... if your out there and see some trikes come and give me a shout!

I ride both as ofton as I can. the riding season is a year round thing here.

Not as many people seem to ride in the summer though. Too HOT!

Sorry I havent been on here for some time. I will go into the groups section and see if we can come up with something. It sucks ridding alone.

There is a Thread Revival Epidemic going on today:laugh:

I moved this thread into the new forum.....Hopefully it gets more hits in here....