Quantcast

where to buy parts..

jpjones789

depends on what it is. I start at ebay, like Bio, then I go online and get the part number. next GOOGLE the part number and you'll find some great deals. Takes a few minutes but you can save a lot of money- many many dealers have free online parts catalogs... I just found a place for Yamaha parts that sells 25% off dealer price! I ordered some PARTS! hahaha I'll be using them more.:partyc:

depends on what it is. I start at ebay, like Bio, then I go online and get the part number. next GOOGLE the part number and you'll find some great deals. Takes a few minutes but you can save a lot of money- many many dealers have free online parts catalogs... I just found a place for Yamaha parts that sells 25% off dealer price! I ordered some PARTS! hahaha I'll be using them more.:partyc:

Where do you get you're Yamaha parts from?

Raptor makes a good point, I needed a Yamaha Grizzly hitch receiver hole bracket which cracked. I found the part number off of one site, then googled that part number and found it for 30% cheaper.

All these places sell Yamaha parts: yamaha atv parts - Google Search=