Quantcast

New Toy... RZR

well im kind of disapointed in houser right now... After i put my arms on i was greasing them and i noticed when i greased my rear lower left arm that grease squirted out like crazy from between the seal cap and the a-arm. I took it apart and found that when they bore the arms it was bored offset so when the suspension travels it creates about a 1/8 inch gap between the seal and the arm so grease can get out and dirt and water in.

I called houser and they told me to ship it to them and they would send me a new one... I shipped it to them last week. I called to see if they had sent my new arm yet and they said they are repairing the one that i had sent in so i probably wont have it for another week... Kind of bad customer service if you ask me...

Notice how much material is on one side vs the other side

DSCN3242.jpg

Gap from the cap to the arm

DSCN3239.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Well it ended up taking almost a month for houser to fix my a-arm that was built wrong... but anyway its all back together and it rides and handles awesome... I ended up buying new exhaust and a fuel programmer... The exhaust is Looney Tuned duals and the programmer is Attitude Industries which is compatable with nitrous and a turbo setup :yes: :yes:

The exhaust sounds sick.. ill have to c if i can get a sound clip...

DSCN3250.jpg

DSCN3251.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By BruceG
      Hi guys. I have a problem where the quad will start and run well for about 5 minutes and then it dies. On inspection the airbox has oil in it (quite a lot). The oil is pumping through the cylinder head breather hose. This problem first happened suddenly. I have since done the top end including, piston, gaskets, rings and valves. I have also done the carb (not that I thought that this was the problem). The compression seems normal. The only thing that I can think of, is that I did not grind the valves well enough. Anyone experienced this? If so, how did you fix it? Any other thoughts?
    • By Gwbarm
      I have been exploring all the options available, so many, its hard to choose. I have kind of narrowed it down to the Honda Pilot, Subaru Outback, and Kind of looking at the Outlander, although its a little small,  the new one is nice looking. Just wondering if anyone has any recommendations or gripes with any of these rides. I have driven Jeeps for the past 25  years and they have been great, but their price point has gotten to high. Expieriences good or bad would be helpful. Thanks!
    • By Charlesbrown
      I’m looking for a top end kit for a Yamaha. I would like to see how well the engine runs before spending $6-$7 hundred on oem. Niche has complete kits from $1-$2 hundred.  Anyone have experience with Niche or similar Chinese companies? 
    • By DrtyGrlKristin
      Just thought I'd start a new thread for newbies to the site!
      If you're new here, tell us who you are, where you're from and what you ride!!!
      Lets get to know each other a little better shall we?
      I'm not new to the site, obviously, but...
      I'm Kristin from Denver!!! I ride a 2008 Yamaha Rhino. She's my muddy baby!!!!!! Several aftermarket parts on her. She's good to me! We try and ride every weekend. This weekend we're off to MOAB! :woot:
    • By gatorschevy
      If so, I have covid lol, in the past 3 months I have bought 6.
      04 Suzuki Quad runner 400
      86 Kawasaki bayou 185
      96 Polaris magnum 425
      95 Polaris trail blazer 250
      03 bombardier 175 rally
      92 Yamaha moto 4 350