Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Nothing special, but it is a work in progress. I'm new to the forum, but I am very active on other forums. It has Tusk Nerf Bars, IMS Pegs, Tusk Billet Gas Cap, Aluminum Stem Caps, One Ind. Bar Pad, TinyTach Tachometer/Hour Meter, Rock Bumper, Rock E-Brake Block Off, RuKind Headlight Covers, Scott Handle Bar Grips and Tusk Handguards. I have +3" a-arms and braided lines coming. Thanks, Rappy97

101_1000.jpg

101_1207.jpg

101_1002.jpg

I just ordered +3" a-arms and lines, Maier hood and a YZ250 direct shifter. I will post pics when the a-arms are on.

you will like the direct shift... I had it on my old warrior and its much better than the stock setup...

Okay, so after 12 hours of working at the shop, I got it, camber and what not is correct. The front is a bit lower than I would like, but it will work perfect for YFZ shocks, which are 1.5" longer.

101_1474.jpg

101_1475.jpg

101_1477.jpg

101_1472.jpg

101_1478.jpg

That is wide, looks cool. The YFZ shocks should be a big improvement, I bet the ride is a bit squishy with the stock shocks and +3 a-arms.

Thanks. It is about 51" wide. Future mods include YFZ Front Shocks, 2001 Raptor 660 Rear Shock, HMF Full Exhaust, Renthal Bars, Grips, Sprockets, and Chain, HotRods 397 Stroker Kit, ModQuad Intake, QuadTech Seat Cover, GForce Axle & Rear Hubs.

Oh nice. Your getting a lot of stuff for that, should be pretty nice when its done!

I was going to get a duner YFZ, ported, FCR carb, cam... lots more (it had 65hp) but I like ice racing, which I wouldnt be able to do with it, due to a +6" swinger and a narrow axle. And, I can get into a smaller class when racing.

Yeah, and i bet the reliability would be trash with it putting out that much power. I would have gotten honda though lol (probably cause i own one)

I just looked at your pics. Very nice bike! I like the look of the Honda fenders, esp. when they are race cut! I have had 2 Yamaha's and I beat the crap out of one, and it runs great lol. I have to push start it, and it has on flat tire, but it is super fun, since it is an 80.

Thanks! I also like the Honda fenders, they look a lot different then any of the other ones. I have a Yamaha Moto-4 225 i think its a 1986 or something? But anyways it just keeps on chugging no matter what, it makes a horrid valve ticking noise and has a bent frame but nether of those seem to matter at all. Its tons of fun!

Never noticed that before but now that you mention it, it looks like they did.. Kinda a mix between a YFZ and TRX

Got a couple new pics, bar risers & ODI grips. I have a lowering kit coming today or Sat. Will post more pics when I get it finished...

101_1550.jpg

101_1551.jpg

Thank You Very Much Tagels!

Next is +4" swinger, 446 stroker, Renthal bars, GForce axle & hubs, Burgard +1 stem, stock 2010 700R SE stock tires & wheels, Elka, Fox, or Works shocks, race cut fenders, 15hp shot of N2o, HC2, K&N Clamp-On, Porting & Polishing, Oil Cooler, DP Clutch Kit, ASV levers, Trail Tech Vapor... and so on...

seems to me you would be $$ ahead buying a 450... HP would be about the same and you would have lot better suspension with stock stuff...

Yeah, I am going to put way to much money into it. The parents wouldnt let me have a YFZ or 700R... so, I'll make a 60hp 350...