Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Admin

ATV EVENTS: Please Post

If you are aware of any atv events nationwide on a particular day, please post them in our events section so that all our members have a chance to see what is out there.

Please visit the EVENTS SECTION.

Thanks

EVENTS SECTION has been updated with new listings. :biggrin:

Please add any ATV events that you are aware of so we can keep everyone informed.

Thanks. There are a bunch of new listings there I see!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Old Members Reunion Topic - Where Are You Now

QUADCRAZY has been around over 10 years now and there a lot of members that have come and gone. We had a PM message going so I decided to start a topic. If I miss anyone, please post. Anyone can post, even if you are not an old member, but please keep to the theme of updating us on what you are doing now, what's new, where you are hanging these days, etc. Some of the old timers: @SunLrider @CK1999_400ex @trailblazer_02 @hangingon @pete59edsel @fox300exchic @powermaddd400ex @Raptor8 @GREENIE @NEWACRIDER @atvredefined @lawny @jigolbeep @cheriah @Mudflap64 @pony @Lildaisygrl18 @Tagels @mikeexplorer @Lildaisygrl18 @Jonny450R @yokochrist @DeadAim @Bimmerdog @CRAZYKIWI @KnightHawk @Senator @mellowyellow @DJLime @Desert-Hawk @davefrombc @jeeptuff @kidatvs @kfx450r @hvy_chevy_one @Roody  @rappy97 @Gunny @ALLYRATT @PolarisRich  @Tim-ANC @jerod400ex @MIKEL5469 @swampcat07 @DirtDemon @quadmaniac @WillyPoP @marioweldinginc @BioWare @Sc0tt @wylde1 @nueymansiyami @oxidized_black @mywifeknowseverythin @BuckBilly @Ajmboy @Stoopidbot1 @DrtyGrlKristin @outlander560 @01 RAPPY 660 @joet82 @wheeler0801 @Sparrows @quadnut20 Sorry if I missed anyone. Looking forward to hearing how everyone is doing. 😎

By Ajmboy, in General Talk - Anything Goes!

• 19 replies
    • 2018 Not-To-Be-Missed ATV/UTV Events

ride Put down those devices and hit the trails This is a guide for some of the best ATV and UTV events held across the continental United States. View the full article

By ATVNetwork, in ATV News, Articles & Press Releases

• 0 replies
    • Request For Feedback From Our Members

Over the past year, we have made some significant updates to QUADCRAZY and have focused on the forum mostly, since it is the most active part of this community. We've also updated our gallery section so members can easily share photos, added a downloads section for members to share things such as ATV manuals, added a leaderboard and a reputation system. In addition to that, there have been many changes to how members access QUADCRAZY, especially on mobile screens. We've also added login integration with popular social networks such as facebook and twitter. We've made it easier to post, message members, and manage memberships. QUADCRAZY launched as a much simpler website back in 2014 and 13 years later, we re still at it. In that time, many users have moved on and many new users have joined. The challenge for sites like this is to keep them current and draw members back to contribute and participate when the big social networks take up more of that "online time" these days. We have some cool new features planned for September that will bring in things like: Copy and Paste into the editor when typing. Better embedding within posts using just urls (we already auto embed from some sites and our own content). A new recent topics view for the forum. Fluid forum view. New reactions to content to complement the like button. Device management so you manage how you login to QUADCRAZY. ATV Clubs where are members will be able to start their own clubs (public or private) with their own forum. What we would like to know from our members is what to improve, what to add, etc. What do you like and/or dislike? Would you like to see additional website colors/themes, different website layout, maybe wider? Do we need other forum sections, do we need other community sections? Things like this we are interested in hearing about and if its something that can be done to make this place better for everyone, maybe we can do it.  So please feel free to post in this topic, your feedback of our ATV community. 😁    

By Admin, in Website How To & Feedback

• 3 replies
    • EVENTS SECTION - Add an ATV Event!

Keep in mind that we also have an official EVENTS SECTION  that is basically a calendar of community events. So please post any official ATV events there also.

By quadcrazy, in ATV Racing & ATV Events

• 7 replies
    • Picture Section Categories

We have a new picture section and encourage everyone to upload their ATV photos. Looking for some suggestions on our categories. We used some of the old categories that we had. Currently you can upload photos to the different categories without creating an album, or you can create as many albums as you like to organize your photos. Currently the categories are: Crazy ATV Photos
      Show Off Your ATV
      Group ATV Photos
      ATV Scenic Rides
      Sport ATV Photos
      Utility ATV Photos Thinking we need: ATV Riding Spots http://www.quadcrazy.com/gallery/

By Admin, in ATV Picture and Video Sharing

• 2 replies
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Ajmboy
      If you are looking for a used ATV for sale, where do you look? I know ebay and craigslist have used ATVs for sales and then sometimes you find local trade publications where they list used ATVs. I was looking online and decided to list out some websites that sell used ATVs. If you know of any additional websites or sources to look for or buy used ATVs, please post as a comment in this topic.
      eBay Motors  - usually has a good selection of four wheelers, ATVs, and Side by Sides and offer seller protections
      Craigslist - usually has more local ATVs, but be careful as there are no seller protections
      ATV Trader - has over 130k ATVs listed by private sellers
      ATVSoup.com - new and used ATVs for sale
      WantAdDigest - Shows local listings of ATVs for sale
      ATV.com - List new and used ATVs for sale
      When buying a used ATV, make sure you do your research and find out the book value of the ATV, look over the condition of the ATV, and as for verification of ownership. Be careful who you buy from and get the ATV checked out by a professional dealer or repair shop if you are baying a high price. 
      Watch our for VIN numbers that are scraped off, this is usually a sign that the ATV was stolen.
    • By YamahaGrizzly
      Few bears doing water wheelies!
      I fell off the bike and boy is the water cold lol!

• By Jacob Blocker
      I got an ATV from a guy that ran out of time rebuilding an eiger 400. He put a nerma Piston and rings in. I finished it up and it smoked like a train. I took the head off and honed the walls and it looked like the rings where on the walls, but it smokes just as much. I'm confused what's wrong with this thing.
    • By quad man
      Can somebody please tell me if 250x or 250ex nerf bars will fit on 96 300ex, and will 93-98 300ex nerf bars work on my 96 300ex? Thanks