Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV, UTV or SxS? Join our Community Forum!

QUADCRAZY ATV Community and Forum are FREE to join! We keep our ATV, UTV, and SxS forums clean and user friendly. All first time posters in our forums will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first ten posts are approved, you will no longer need to go through a forum post approval process. To bypass the approval process with immediate access and a NO ADS experience in our ATV, SxS, and UTV forums, consider subsribing to a Premium Membership

Prairie update 3 hours later

Got my new seals today for the front diff. I hope to get them in soon and then it will be ready to ride. It would have been much easier if I would have changed them before I put the diff in But I took the guys word their was nothing wrong with the diff. Seals are no big deal!

Never let anyone tell you anything... Trust no one!

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

Here is what happen today 1st seal good 2nd seal good 3rd seal "O" CRAP bearings and metal falling out. I dont understand how I was able to ride with this diff. Thank God the pinion gear was still in good shape I was able to use everything I needed from my diff with the combo I have a good working diff I still have to adjust the diff lock & my tail light/ blinker is not working. If I don't mess with painting the wheel & plastics it's DONE!!!!!!!! I rode it for about 20 to 30 mins.

I went riding today and nothing fell off or broke I did for get to put 3 rubber sleves on the frame for the gas tank but their on now. Diff lock is still not working I'm going to have to take a little more time to adjust it & tail light still isn't working I'm going to try a new bulb. The bulb looks good but I tried 2 switches the 1 that came with the frame and my old one the brake light worked with my old 1 but nothing now is working. Other than that it's did good.

I went riding today and nothing fell off or broke I did for get to put 3 rubber sleves on the frame for the gas tank but their on now. Diff lock is still not working I'm going to have to take a little more time to adjust it & tail light still isn't working I'm going to try a new bulb. The bulb looks good but I tried 2 switches the 1 that came with the frame and my old one the brake light worked with my old 1 but nothing now is working. Other than that it's did good.

Nice work !!Back in the saddle again !!:yes:

Well heres the update for today. Some of you will know what I'm talking about remember the old cars every time the moved the suspension would squeak.My quad was doing the same thing it was as loud as the motor my wife heard me comming up the driveway & when I came in the house I got that question! What did you break? Nothing I just got it squeaky clean. So I took the a-arms off and greased the heck out of them. It was driving me crazy I cut my ride short. The grease worked & I got the diff lock working like it should today.