Quantcast

Itp tires & wheels contests

well guess what? i won it for december :woot:

got this in my email today!

Hello David,

Your ATV has been chosen for our machine of the month contest.

Please send me your T-shirt size and shipping address and I will get your prize pack sent out.

Thanks,

Ryan Edwards

ITP

1990 South Vintage Ave.

Ontario, CA 91761

Phone (909) 390-1905 Ext: 4972

Direct (909) 390-8262

Fax (909) 605-8885

well guess what? i won it for december :woot:

got this in my email today!

Hello David,

Your ATV has been chosen for our machine of the month contest.

Please send me your T-shirt size and shipping address and I will get your prize pack sent out.

Thanks,

Ryan Edwards

ITP

1990 South Vintage Ave.

Ontario, CA 91761

Phone (909) 390-1905 Ext: 4972

Direct (909) 390-8262

Fax (909) 605-8885

Way to go man !!! your famous now !!:laugh:

i guess it's the same everywhere... shouldn't be that way at all.

although, riverside yamaha in st. albert, just outside edmonton, has to be the most pleasurable experience you could have.

Riverside Yamaha Suzuki KTM St. Albert, AB (780) 458-7272

Alberta, Can-Am, Honda, Honda Marine, Sea-Doo, Sea-Doo Sport Boats, Ski-Doo, Honda Power Equipment. ATV, boat,motorcycle, outboard motor, scooter, snowmobile, watercraft, lawn mower, power equipment, snowblower, generator, pump, dealer, Riverside Hon

the building is huge, it is split in half, two brothers own it and one bro sells yamaha/suzuki and the other sells honda/can am. the service is unbelieveable. both places are always packed, yet they employ enough staff that no one waits... now that's business! and friendly!!

I gues it depends if you like atvs or not. The dealers around me have a sales staff that arent there very long. They probably were selling used cars or vinyl siding before atvs. I met one owner of Formula One Motorsports. Very accomidating and friendly.... The rest of the sales staff ... Not so much. Maybe I should ask for a t shirt ??!?!

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

My Arctic Cat dealer called me about a month after I purchased my arctic cat and said he was sent some promo stuff and wanted me to have it. I thought that was really nice of them. Unfortunatey now they are out of buisness. The delearship that you choose is the most important accessory to your ATV. If you have a negative experience then make sure you take the time to speak with a manager. I love the dealership I am at now but they were giving me a hard time with warranty work. I pressed them and they let me leave with the work complete even before the claim was filed. Because of that and a few other things I am lining up a commander purchase from them.

Nice. I worked at a Ford dealership for about 8 years. We would constantly bend the warranty rules and go above and beyond. Unfortunatly people would start taking advantage of the owners generousity. Towards the end of my time there everything was by the book and we ended up with alot of unhappy but loyal customers. So i do understand why dealers do what they do. A warranty claim on a Ford is such a hassle. I have been interogated yes interogated by Ford warranty reps as to how the work was done or what were the steps to do tje job. Any wrong answers and the job was denied and I wasnt paid for that job.

On the flip side, the owner would take up the slack and pay us. :thumbup::thumbup:

Also i know crossbay motorsports by me never uses the same salseman so you arent going to build up a relationship with this dealer. Its how much can they get in an instant then move on to the next sucker

Nice. I worked at a Ford dealership for about 8 years. We would constantly bend the warranty rules and go above and beyond. Unfortunatly people would start taking advantage of the owners generousity. Towards the end of my time there everything was by the book and we ended up with alot of unhappy but loyal customers. So i do understand why dealers do what they do. A warranty claim on a Ford is such a hassle. I have been interogated yes interogated by Ford warranty reps as to how the work was done or what were the steps to do tje job. Any wrong answers and the job was denied and I wasnt paid for that job.

On the flip side, the owner would take up the slack and pay us. :thumbup::thumbup:

Also i know crossbay motorsports by me never uses the same salseman so you arent going to build up a relationship with this dealer. Its how much can they get in an instant then move on to the next sucker

Didn`t us to be that way ! Bottom line is $$$$$$