quadmaniac

2007 Bombardier Outlander Max 500 H.O. EFI XT

1 post in this topic

The 500 H.O. EFI is a machine to be reckoned with. With 54% more power than Honda Rubicon 500, and even 22% more than the new-for-2006 Polaris Sportsman 500 EFI, you can expect class-leading power, handling and performance every time you get on. Plus, it has all the great Outlander features, such as, Visco-Lok automatic front differential, SST frame, TTI rear suspension and more. - [bombardier]

Includes everything on the Outlander 500 H.O. EFI, specifically designed for two riders. XT added-value package includes all the extra equipment you want - factory-installed.

MAX-specific features:

Customized chassis with proactive riding position for passenger

Ergonomic passenger backrest

Multi-position passenger handgrips

Raised passenger floorboards

Convertible Rack/Seat system [CRS] with totable box

Ability to ride with passenger or ne-up with added gear

XT model features:

Cast aluminum rims

2,500-pound [1,134 kg] BRP XL2500 winch by Warn‡

Roller fairlead

Handlebar and wired remote winch controls

Aggressive tread Carlisle‡ ACT radial tires

Heavy-duty front and rear bumpers

Handguards

2007 Bombardier Outlander Max 500 H.O. EFI XT

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.
  • Similar Content

• By gregj49
      Blows out black smoke when you rev it up how do you adjust the carb?
    • By Junior
      Hey all,
      I'm new to this site and to CanAm/Bombardier atv's. I purchased this quad local to my area and shortly after started noticing a knocking noise from the bottom end, which I've been told may need a rebuild.
      The atv is complete, but I'm now looking to part it out, unless someone knows where I can get the bottom end rebuilt for a decent price.
      I can take some pics of the quad and upload. If you need parts off of it, let me know and make me an offer.
    • By frankmako
      My 2005 Arctic Cat 500 started leaking fuel from the top right hand side of the carb. It looks and feels that the fuel is coming from under the throttle cable housing area just above the primer pump. I have not had time to take carb off. Has anyone had a leak on this side and area of their carb?
    • By cheatmaster300
      I am working on a 500 that seems to have me stumped. The quad will start but will only run if I keep pumping the throttle. It smells like it is getting way to much fuel and the plug is always wet when I take it out. I took the carb apart and cleaned it really good twice. Still the same problem. So I swapped the carb with another working quad. That quad runs fine with the carb but the problem quad still runs the same. I swapped the coil this did not solve the problem either. I also checked the timing with a timing light and it seems to be good. I am not sure what I am missing. Any ideas?
    • By JPRICE1981
      Hello everyone !! Looking for some help !! Im wanting to check my stator and pick up coil with a ohm meter and cant seem to find a guide that tells me what to read and what my reading should be !! Any help would be great !! THANKS IN ADVANCE !!