Quantcast

Another use for your ATV - mobile farm stand

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By BiminiMike
      Hi.  I am looking to purchase an ATV for a Bahamian island called Bimini.  It is 50 miles from Miami.     I am looking for something that will ride the beaches without getting stuck.   There is lots of shoreline with some mangroves, vegetation.   So will probably need 4x4 for that area.  But I ready somewhere that the  the extra weight of the 4x4 in the front of an ATV will weigh down traveling on teh beach and make it more susceptible to getting stuck?      I would think you'd want 4x4 for beach sand.    I would also like to use this ATV to pull a small trailer for bringing trash to the local dump.     I am considering the Honda 420 4x4 with foot shift (dont want to fix ES on an Island).  I am also considering the Honda Foreman for the pulling capacity but I'm concerned that the extra weight of the Foreman will be prone to getting stuck in beach sand.   Anyone have an opinion?   
    • By Shane Thomas
      Morning myself, my wife, son and stepfather and a few others head up to Jericho NH a couple times a year. It’s beautiful and we love it. Only issue is it’s4 1/2 hours away looking for places a bit closer. Maybe southern NH? My son and I love sand pits and wife and stepfather like the trails with views. W we register them in nh, but never had the need to in mass as we never found anything this way. if anyone has any suggestions please please let er rip. Either for the day, or if camping available, for a few days. thanks in advance.
    • By shatty
      Anyone know where it is or how to get there?
    • By davefrombc
      Most  of the  area  we rode in is now  cleared, flat,  hayfield in the  making.
      Video  is  unedited  and uncommented .

• By quadcrazy
      (This Ad is from QUADCRAZY Classifeds, click "More" to find out how to contact the person who placed this ad.)
      2008 POLARIS RANGER RZR! I CAN SHIP!SUPER CLEAN POLARIS RZR 800 PLOW,WINCH,WINDSHIELD,LOADED,M1 MOTO TIRES,LOW MILES 700.This ATV is liquid cooled, 4-stroke, fully automatic transmission and Electronic Fuel Injection 800 (EFI). This is a great engine ...
      More...