Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Just bought a BadBoy 200cc, (sometime called Comanche)

Have got lots of idees how to get it better from Swedish forums.

Most of them involvs lowering, but I just rides in the woods.

Do anybody got any sugestions of improvments when riding in the woods (like it high))?

Thanks!

Edited by Sveden
Added a nice name for my ATV

larger rims and bigger wheels. I gained 4 inches by going from 12" to 14" rims,

Then from 25" to 27" tires. Less expensive then raising body and replacing axles ...

Thats an idee, bigger wheels :yes:

Maybe adjust camber and caster, have any tried that?

If so, did it get more stable?

Just be out driving.

I discovered that when I turn left, left wheel turn more than the right.

Same way when turning to the right, right wheel turn more than the left'

Should it work like that or do I need to fix it somehow?

Hello friends. My used Bashan BS200S-7 does not have the metal nameplate on the front bracket of the chassis. When I look at the reference image in the manual, I can not understand the format of the data. Can someone help by showing me a better photo?
a47a4442c05e04d0f9276ecbb2faa0c6.jpg

Enviado do meu MEO_Tablet_2 através do Tapatalk

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Ryan Lewis
      Went on a great ride on Sunday from the M-33 trail head to the Lupton trailhead in the Huron National Forest.

More videos from the ride to be uploaded to the channel soon.

• By Rich1028
      Well I will be Off the Trails for awhile...who will be riding ??
      I said awhile ago that we would be done for awhile,and we made it back out,but now I know we are off for at least two weekends,Wife is on Call.
      and I might send mine out for some due repairs,that I do not want to do because of the timing,and that I have not done them before.
      I need new brakes,front and rear!
      and A Chain and Gears.
      Deer Season is Nov.15th thru Nov.29th so no riding during that.
      And we need to clean the Garages to get the daily drivers out of the snow,and cold weather.
      So I hope that others step up and get in some riding while we are down.

• By John Miele
      Any public access areas near Charleston, SC to ride? If you know of a hidden gem, please share!
    • By Diana Donner
      I am struggling to find boots that will fit my large calves. I'm not a large person just muscular calves. I wear a women's size 7 but have tried on up to my boyfriend's size 10. Surely there is something out there.... I can't be the only person struggling
    • By John Dunn III
      Just bought a LT 230 anything I should watch for. It runs and drive good. Just don't want no surprises 
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By dtbprc
      My son riding his LT160

of course I took off the GoPro then we rode another new trail and he somehow got it upside down in a gulley 5 feet below a trail in a rat's nest of Prickers, trees, tall grass, weeds and tree braches. It took me 20 mins to get it out and it started right up! The LT160 is a tank. Wish I had GoPro on that ride
    • By Whiskey_Bravo
      New Guy here, 38 Yrs old Soon to be retired US Marine. Lives in Frankfort Maine USA.
      I have a 2009 Honda trx500fa9, I bought when I was wounded to get around. I love it, Been on serious over nighters with it.
      recently joined my local ATV Club..very cool!
      I bought a father son project- not going soo well, needs lots of help and advice-
      1993 Suzuki LT-F4WDX P KING QUAD
      I posted my first thread about it in manufacture specific area- read the best i can to see similar issues..??
      anyways- glad to be here, and anything i can share for help or guidance , just let me know.
    • By dtbprc
      Kid and me- Suzuki Eiger 400 and LT160
      [ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yWUhk71Yis][/ame]
    • By ink-venom
      Hi im quite new to all this but i bought a Bashan ATV at the weekend and it needs a few things doing to it to get it to run.
      The thing is i have no idea what model it is, the guy i bought it off thought it was a BS200-7 but when i look up the number plate it comes up with Vixen250, but not the right cc.
      Im finding it really hard to find parts for it because i have no idea what model it is!
      Any help would be great! Thankyou!
    • By armd1
      alright people, we haven't had any good racing in a while,(**** hurricanes), were in need of some good competition and need to get some TnT done , Do you guys need some TnT before Busco !!!
      they are having the normal $$ brackets and heads up classes $$.
      and for those intimidated by the lights, maybe some arm drop grudge racing, you can barter for lengths ,lanes, $$ !!
      they will have heads up classes from stock to modded , and full tilt drag machines.
      bring out those built 2 strokes and fast 4 strokes !!
      racing on Sunday ,TNT starting at 10:00 am
      DFA contact info
      Phone (863) 245-3676
      Email
      [email protected]
      DFA home page
      The Official Dirty Foot Adventures Site