Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

CB160

Old/Noob from CA/OK

Hi All, just another old fart here who's now the 'new' owner of an '03 KFX400

so's I can play with my 'not so young' kids in Oklahoma when I get out there. (I live near LAX)

I ride 'two wheels' when at home, so this should be an 'interesting' learning experiance! hehe

My son was kind enough to drive all over OK to find my smokin' deal on the KFX, but it does

needs a little TLC....and the most important 'repair' to me is replacing the noisey aftermarket

silencer with a quiet stock unit. Anyone got a nice clean 'take off' they want to be rid of?

Anyway, I hope to learn a bit by lurkin' around here a while.

Thanks for havin' me.

GT

Welcome, If you can squeeze your 2 wheels through traffic by LAX then you will have no problem in the woods. I love sitting in traffic and then seeing a bike rip between stopped traffic doing over 50.