Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

TreenPar72

Kazuma Falcon 150 Won't Start

Hello,

I got a Kazuma Falcon 150 for free. It ran great for a couple of months than the other day when I was riding it I stopped to take a break, and shut it off then it wouldn't start. There is no spark no nothing just dead all the way around, so I thought maybe I needed a new battery. I bought one put it in and still nothing. Does anyone have any idea what the problem could be? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Got power to the coil? thereare many things that could kill spark, start simple then work your way up to the more expensive things. Does it crank over, or just completely dead??? If it's just completely DOA i'd be suspecting maybe a bad kill switch, or ignition switch.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• tgb blade, 425cc no spark

Good afternoon, or morning. I have a three-year-old TGB blade 425Cc
      that appeared to just die. I have had ongoing problems with the battery going flat the past year, replacement battery seem to resolve it, then it started again. Therefore I've been using a much larger battery and jump leads. At the weekend whilst using it to tow a trailer (it works on a smallholding). It stalled and refused to start thereafter, checking all the fuses, including the sneaky one. They appear all to be fine. No breaks or burns, lights or work starter motor turns, information panel seems to light up and give me clear information regarding fuel and other things. Removal of spark plug highlights there was no spark, testing of spark plug highlights that spark plug works. I have looked for a manual as the general information given at the point of sale is woefully poor. I have looked online for guidance and have seen a variety of similar issues highlighting that a compilation of components need to be all replaced, whilst another person refutes this. I've checked fuel which it is three quarters full, no fuel leak or blockage appears to be in existence. Therefore with my basic knowledge, I have ground to a point where I don't know where to proceed. There does not appear to be a kill switch within the system, other than on the right hand brake lever, which needs to be engaged prior to pressing the ignition button. I am aware that the cable that is fitted into this section is adrift, and looking at it consists of two thin strips like a fork tongue, which can be inserted back into location. I am aware that this was damaged some months ago and has been adrift, so I am not sure if this is the causal factor, as it is unlikely, as until recently. Apart from jumpstarting, The wee Beastly thing was working. Does anybody have any insight. I have checked it for broken wires, damp, and living in North Devon, England. We are prone to mist, which in reality is low. Cloud as we are 750 feet above sea level. WD-40 is part of my took kit  in this location.

By graham.froom, in General Talk - Anything Goes!

• 1 reply
    • 2006 Can-Am Outlander Max XT 400 jerky when riding

Looking for some answers, my brothers 06 outlander max xt 400 once in a while gets jerky when riding it. Does anyone have any ideas what to start looking at first.

By johncb, in Can-Am BRP ATV Forum

• 1 reply
    • Atc200es NO SPARK

Hello everyone.    I am in desperate need of help as I am at my wits end with this machine.   I have a friends 1984 ATC200ES Big Red that has no spark.   Here is what has been done so far.  CDI replaced,  coil replaced, complete pulse generator assembly including the rotor/advance.    New plug. Stator checks good and has good voltage when spinning No matter what I do, I can get no voltage from the pulse generator.  I have set the gap anywhere from .010 to .020.  I have tested the ohm reading and it has 36 ohm between the blue wire and the green wire.  What is the proper way to test the pulse generator with the engine spinning?   I have been told to disconnect it from the harness and it should have approximately .7-.9 volts AC.    I have nothing.   I have also tried a 1.5V incandescant bulb across those 2 wires and the bulb doesn't even flicker. Does this have to be connected to the harness with the CDI box inplace for it to create any voltage?     It seems to me that it should create its own current when spinning where its a magnet passing a coil.    What am I missing here? Any help with this will be Greatly appreciated. Thank You Gene

By Gene Giddings, in ATC 3-Wheeler Forum

• 1 reply
    • 2005 Polaris Trail Blazer 250 won't start

Hi guys, trying to get a quad running again. It was running fine but the electric start did not work. My uncle was using it and the pull start snapped. So I replaced the pull start and electric starter motor. Now it just cranks and cranks but will not start. I have spark, I have fuel to the carb, I know this is a 2 stroke with a separate oil tank, what else should i check?

By TheJester517, in Polaris ATV Forum

• 7 replies
    • 2000 yamaha warrior 350 no spark

I have a 2000 warrior with no spark bought new stator and pickup coil and still nothing tested to see if power coming from new parts and still nothing could my flywheel be bad help 

By Beck Beck, in Yamaha ATV Forum

• 4 replies
  • Similar Tagged Content