TreenPar72

Kazuma Falcon 150 Won't Start

Hello,

I got a Kazuma Falcon 150 for free. It ran great for a couple of months than the other day when I was riding it I stopped to take a break, and shut it off then it wouldn't start. There is no spark no nothing just dead all the way around, so I thought maybe I needed a new battery. I bought one put it in and still nothing. Does anyone have any idea what the problem could be? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

more than likely the stator, but you could get a volt meter and narrow it down. could even be the cdi box ...

Got power to the coil? thereare many things that could kill spark, start simple then work your way up to the more expensive things. Does it crank over, or just completely dead??? If it's just completely DOA i'd be suspecting maybe a bad kill switch, or ignition switch.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Admin

View File 2011 Arctic Cat 150 Service Manual
      2011 Arctic Cat 150 Service Manual
      Submitter Admin Submitted 12/13/2016 Category Arctic Cat ATV  
    • By Admin
      2011 Arctic Cat 150 Service Manual
    • By Suzuki24
      I have an 04 ltz and it started sputtering a little bit while going down the road and I was low on gas so I just figured that's what it was. But now I can't get it to start I completely cleaned the carberator put a new spark plug and coil pack in it and all it does is turn over. It has compression it's getting fuel and it is sparking but all it does is turn over any idea what it is??
    • By izzydum1
      Any ideas on what would make a coil not fire? She was running fine, then began slow start. Now wont start at all.
    • By Ironfist104
      My wolverine has a new carb kit, new battery cranks over and over take it to the point of killing the battery to start sometime.... but it I give a tug on the start rope while I'm cranking it with the starter it fires right up.... any advice?