Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV or UTV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Kawasaki Prairie 650 - Please help!!!!!!!!!

I have a Kawasaki prairie 650. It has about 500hrs. Anyway I changed the front differential oil and I noticed it was slipping. As I turned around to head home my front end became extremely wobbly. As I slowed down to baby it home I heard a really loud bang. It made it home but barley. Nothing visibility broke so I'm figuring the differential locked up. Can someone please lead me in the right direction. Thanks

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Tagged Content

• OEM Parts at Aftermarket Prices
  • Similar Topics

• By XxHSIXX
      So my prairie 360 4x4 won’t run right out a new carb on and it would drive fast for like 2 mins and after that if you try to give it to much gas it just pops and won’t let it rev high 
    • By k1ngquad
      I have a small oil leak from the valve cover. Doesn't affect the oil level, more of an annoyance as it creates smoke from burning off the exhaust pipe. I can't seem to find a replacement valve cover gasket, so I'm curious if it even has a valve cover gasket. If not, any ideas on why it would leak?
    • By ShamrockUSA
      I just installed a new battery and I am getting no power at all. tested the ignition switch, fuse behind airbox, and connection terminals and they are all fine. any ideas. there are also 2 connections by the battery that are not plugged in and i dont know what they go to. 
      in the pictures i know i dont have the negative hooked up.

• By Lebee
      Hi I have been given a lakota quad which has been sat in a garage for 6 years was aware it might need a lot of work......I have changed the oil and filter new spark plug and new battery got it fired up all good. Problem is it seems to be idling really fast so wontered whether the carb would also need taking off and cleaning
    • By Dingybruad
      This is my 1st atv project... I'm use to trucks.
      I have replaced both fuel lines and it's not leaking from there anymore. I cleaned out carb and it's not leaking from there. Nowhere round hose's and carb are wet...it looks like it's leaking from bottom of atv... I'm baffled. I hope someone can help