Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Looks like this is an old post, but the original link at the bottom of the list is closed...

Looking for a service manual for a 2000 Sportsman 500

Does anyone have a link?

Is there a link for an 2000 scrambler 4x2 SERVICE manual. The owners manual might be helpful also. Did not see in the links at top of thread, and THANKS!

look at the post above yours LOL

Thanks for the help Blackie. Hey do you know where I can find assembly instructions or routing diagrams for the same machine? Are they strictly Polaris features that are in Pure Polaris manuals?

I just purchased a Polaris Sportsman 500 4x4. The ser # is 9831679 & product # is EH500PLE0704151.

I have no idea the year? I also have some electrical problems and really need a repair manual. Is there any way you can help? It would also be nice to have the operator manual?

HELP?

Thanks-John

I just purchased a Polaris Sportsman 500 4x4. The ser # is 9831679 & product # is EH500PLE0704151.

I have no idea the year? I also have some electrical problems and really need a repair manual. Is there any way you can help? It would also be nice to have the operator manual?

HELP?

Thanks-John

Any help????

HELP?

Thanks-John

Maybe I don't know where the vin # is. The #s I put on the post was off the right side of the motor. The 2007 is fuel injection. The unit I have has a choke. This tells me it has a carburetor.

Is there another place I need to look for the vin # on it?

Maybe you can help with my issues? I'm having problems with the start button and lights. I can turn the key on and hot wire it and it starts and runs great.

there is usually a sticker where the handlebars meet the frame, and by left foot on bottom part of frame it is stamped .... not sure but i thought Polaris had problems with the "pod" ... headlight and gauges unit ... most times replacement was the answer but dont quote me, maybe a Polaris guy will jump in or make a new thread in the Polaris forum ... here is a 97 manual ...https://www.hightail.com/download/bXBiRE9qb0JRYS9MbjhUQw

The links is down :(

thats sad, anybody have the manual for a 2002 Sportsman 400 ?

or does anyone have a new link ?

I saw a link for the 2004 Sportsman 400 AQ service manual but it was old and broken. Would ya help me out please?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By barracuda420
      Hi, I'm new to ATV/UTV's and am looking for any advice that would help to repair my 2018 Ranger 500.  I got it from an insurance auction and have never owned one before.
      It looks like it was sunk deep.  Found rocks and sand in the roof, milky oil in the air filter box, water in the fuse box, etc.
      So far, I've cleaned the air box out, vacuumed most of the rocks and sand, checked the engine, trans and diff casings for cracks/leaks.
      The battery would not charge while connected so I know there is some short somewhere...probably the wet fuse box.

I plan on drying out the fuse box and all connectors with a hairdryer tomorrow, check the fuses, remove/dry out the ECM and disassemble/clean the air intake.  Then install the battery and see if i can get it to key on and see what kind of lights I get.
      Need to know what to expect with the engine/trans...
      Thanks.

• By wendi loden
      I replaced the fuel pump filter and it ran great for a week or so. Then while driving across the yard in 3rd gear it shut off and hasn't started since. It has fire and its getting fuel, all fuses are good, battery fully charged. The fuel pump relay seems to be warmer than it should be when spinning it over. Any help is appreciated!
    • By Sonders
      It appears that the Service Manual thread at top of forum is dead as all the links no longer work.  I'm actually looking for service manual for a 2000 KVF300 Prairie that I just picked up.  Does anybody have link to one that they can share, or know where I can find one?  Thanks in advance for any help.
    • By oxidized_black
      Clymer ATV Manual - Yamaha Raptor 700R

• By StolenATV
      Trailer loaded with four wheelers attached to truck in front of our house, . They pulled receiver out spun it around and left.. Came home no trailer or 4 wheelers.
      The post 2 ATVs and trailer stolen appeared first on STOLEN 911.
      View the full article
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Christian Brindle
      I have a 2000 Polaris Sportsman 500. The Speedometer got water inside of it and it sat for a long time. So now that speedometer is trashed to say the least and i need to find a replacement. I don't want to put up the cash for an oem one so i was wondering if anyone knew any good speedometers out there i could use. I've found many speedometers i like but don't know how i'd wire it up without the same connection points. Thanks, any input is appreciated
    • By Christian Brindle
      I've already posted here once about this ATV. Lots of people suggested i check the cam and after a couple months i finally got around to attacking it. I got it all apart and got the cam/rockers out. I'm almost positive they need to be replaced, they're pretty scored up and don't look too hot. Just wanted some final opinions before i drop the money on it. I'll also take feedback on the new cam i've chosen.
      Old Cam: 
      New Cam: https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/2GM2J05FQQPCD?ref_=wl_share
      Old Forum: 

Thank You.
    • By james p
      Hey all new member so I'm sorry if this isn't the correct place to post, but I'm having trouble with a 2000 polaris magnum 500 I just acquired. The quad ran when I got it but was having problems that sounded like the camshaft, and sure enough camshaft lobe was pretty much gone, so we replaced the camshaft and exhaust rockers and now the quad doesnt have spark. We had the quad running right before we tore the old camshaft out and now no spark. Anybody else ever have a problem similar? We've been checking for loose wires, checked grounds, and double checked timing but cant get it figured out so any advice would be appreciated! Thanks 
    • By Christian Smith
      Recently bought a Polaris 425 Xpedition. Main issue is that the quad randomly misfires sometimes. ONLY does it at idle. Everything sounds good. What should I look for? Haven't checked the plug, seems a bit hard to get to, not sure. Headlights flicker at idle as well, is this a sign of a weak stator? Help? 
    • By Wicked
      View File 2015-2017 Polaris Ranger XP Crew 570 900 1000 Service Manual
      full service manual for 2015-2017 Polaris Ranger XP Crew 570 900 1000
      Submitter Wicked Submitted 08/12/2019 Category Polaris UTV