Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

hangingon

what do you guys think?

My daughter has out grown her E-Ton 90 & not enough money to get her a bigger quad at the time. Heres the deal even trade for a 1970 Honda SL100 bike in very nice condition. You guys dont have to tell me I know it's not a quad and this is a quad fourm. My thinking is it will bring more money than the e-ton to put towards a bigger quad later on.

My daughter has out grown her E-Ton 90 & not enough money to get her a bigger quad at the time. Heres the deal even trade for a 1970 Honda SL100 bike in very nice condition. You guys dont have to tell me I know it's not a quad and this is a quad fourm. My thinking is it will bring more money than the e-ton to put towards a bigger quad later on.

I wouldn`t do it ! Although honda SL was a great bike for its time Its not worth near what the Eton is !! Harder to find parts for ! Drum brakes ! Its not worth more than 300$$ around here !! I`d probably wait and see what comes up !

That is a tough call. You can't be sure you will get a buyer or a good price for the bike later on. I would start saving some pennies and watch for a good deal on what you really want.

Thanks for your reply guys. At this point she doesn't want to ride the eton 90 she wants to ride my 650 all the time. She would be good with just 2 wheels ox I'm just not sure about the clutch + the bike would be big enough for me to ride & let her take my quad. Quadnut it looks like the eton 90 like hers may sell for around 600.00 it's the 2001 90 2 stroke we gave 800.00 for it & shes put very little hours on it. the SL 100's on ebay are over 1000.oo for a nice one. Vintage bikes bring pretty good money here. Plus being a street & trail and gas at 4.00 bucks a gal. may be a plus for resale. I did find a couple 400ex quads for around 1200.00 so if I could trade and get around 1000.00 for the SL 100 I could get her a bigger quad.