raybob

2000 Suzuki 550 Quadmaster - Carb Vacuum Lines

My question is on the carb on my 2000 quad master there is two vacuum lines.,, if I am stetting on 4 wheeler one is on the right it has vacuum I can put my finger over it i can feel vacuum ,,one is on the left of the carb is now hooked to the fuel cock valve. thanks Raybob

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.
  • Similar Content

• By JPRICE1981
      help needed please my quad starts up great but back fire when i give it throttle ! It runs great for about 30 to 60 sec or until it starts to get warm . could i get a idea of what you guys think this quad has had me stumped for days i have changed the cdi, carb, plug and thought i had it licked until i put everything back together
    • By tonyells
      My Quadmaster runs great on level ground and downhill. The other day we were going up a slight upgrade and it backfired and lost power going uphill. My neighbor says it needs a new spark plug. thoughts? I bought a new spark plug, however, I cant find where the spark plug is. Obviously Im not a mechanic! I looked everywhere without taking parts off. Can someone please tell me where the spark plug is? Very much appreciated!
    • By ksinfield1
      Has anyone bypassed the rev limiter button on the 550 Grizzly. Since I have put tracks on the quad, I need to run it at higher rpms in 4X4 in the deep snow. Is there any downside to bypassing the switch or even installing a 2nd bypass toggle switch?
    • By tuke
      Hi. I recently had to replace the diaphragm on my QM 500, so I decided to add a sigma 6 jet kit. I basically replaces the main jet with a 135 (was 130) and moved the clip on the needle down one space (as per their directions) towards the RICH direction. Now that I have it reinstalled it starts great, idles great but if you try and give it any throttle it sputters, pops and looses all power. With the choke on it will accept throttle.
      This implies to me that I am running LEAN, which seems strange as I moved the needle towards rich and put a bigger jet in?
      I have checked the rubber connections on either side of the carb, the carb has been out and it is CLEAN.
      So any thoughts other then just "clean the carb".
      Thanks
      Chris
    • By rigman06
      I have a 01 quadmaster 500 that im having some issues with. It was running fine then all of a sudden when I went to give it gas it started stumbling. I called a dealer and was told by their service department that it probably need a carb rebuild.
      I soaked the carb overnight in carb cleaner and then rebuilt it the next day. the quad will start but it will only idle...when i give it gas it starts stumbling and backfires and wants to stall.
      if anyone has some insite on this issue let me know