Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

RZRcook

New member!

In the process of purchasing my new ATV. Am very excited to learn from other experienced riders and hear how mechanical problems were solved along the way. Also, interested in what accessories are most beneficial for trail riding. Keep me informed everyone! I hope to meet riders from clubs throughout the US. Safe riding! RZRcook

I am considering a RZR 800 LE. This is my first ATV, but I have been snowmobiling for many years. Our club goes to Canada every year for one week. We really enjoy the trails, for sure, and hope to experience the ATV trails, as well. Safe ATVing, my friend! RZRcook

I am considering a RZR 800 LE. Then, I hope we can experience some fine trail riding Ti enhance our interest this sport. We already have snowmobiled for many years. So trying the ATVing might become a little challenge at first? They say you are never too old to learn..Safe ATVing, my friend! RZRcook

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• 2005 Polaris Trail Blazer 250 won't start

Hi guys, trying to get a quad running again. It was running fine but the electric start did not work. My uncle was using it and the pull start snapped. So I replaced the pull start and electric starter motor. Now it just cranks and cranks but will not start. I have spark, I have fuel to the carb, I know this is a 2 stroke with a separate oil tank, what else should i check?

By TheJester517, in Polaris ATV Forum

• 8 replies
    • 2005 John Deere 650 Trail Buck EXT Service Manual, Is it a Can-Am?

My mother has a 05 John Deere 650 trail buck ext and someone told me that can am made the atv for JD. I was wondering what model can am it would be so I can find a service manual for it.

By johncb, in Can-Am BRP ATV Forum

• 8 replies
    • 2006 Can-Am Outlander Max XT 400 jerky when riding

Looking for some answers, my brothers 06 outlander max xt 400 once in a while gets jerky when riding it. Does anyone have any ideas what to start looking at first.

By johncb, in Can-Am BRP ATV Forum

• 1 reply
    • YFM250 carb problems not running right

I have a yamaha beartracker 250 (yfm250) its not running right. starts fine mostly ...idles but if i give it gas it boggs out and dies before it even can carry its self ... I cleaned the carb ... put everything back and same issue. so i bought a new carb and intake boot.... replaced both things and still the issue persists.  So i have a new carb .... does the Air fuel mixture need to be set on the new carb? If so how do i do that? i ave looked everywhere for details on my bike and carb but cannot find anywhere that reads that the skrew needs to be adjusted out to  7 full turns or somthing to that effect..   The bike ran fine until bad gas was put into it... i did remove and empty the gas tank. removed petcock cleaned and rebuilt that..... i also noticed that the new carb ....the bottom skrew for draining the bowl was closed all the way when i got it.. carb wouldnt get gas until i loosened it... now the bowl will drain ... i thought that that float stops this from happeneing....am i wrong?      

By Austin Phillips, in General ATV Discussion

• 2 replies
    • Early 2000s Polaris Trail Boss 325 4 Stroke Fuel Issue

I wanted to ask this question before I pull this thing apart and dig into the carb. Very seldom used for a couple years but took it out the other day and it ran like crap. Blows black smoke on throttle (unburnt fuel) and sound like a multi cylinder engine with a misfire. Won't rev very high on full throttle but seems to be smooth at about 1/3 or less throttle. Choke doesn't seem to do anything and thinking perhaps it's stuck closed. If I turn off the fuel and let it run for a minute It will rev like normal under full throttle until it stalls out from no fuel but as soon as I open the fuel line again it goes right back to running rich/flooding.   Any help or ideas would be great. Trying to avoid tearing it apart and rebuilding the carb but the only thing I can think is the choke is stuck cause with the fuel off it will rev just fin seemingly as it's emptying the float bowl.

By Brian Haley, in Polaris ATV Forum

• 13 replies
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Admin
      We have added a map of the 100 most recent visitors with their locations powered by Google. You can view it under the "BROWSE" section of the site. You can also click on the tacs to view who it is.
      Navigate to the "BROWSE" section, then to "MEMBER MAP" .
      Or click HERE :smile:
    • By Forrester
      Hi I have a 300 king quad breaking down when throttled . Starts and idles awe sum only revs up when I turn lights on and eventually blew high beam and then only revved on low which eventually blew .. Now with no lites no revs just idle
    • By biggreen2010
      hope I'm in the right place, not real good with forums yet, but its great to be apart of this forum:laugh:
    • By commander777
      commander777
    • By alanminz
      Good to be here. Thanx