Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Getch

1990 Big Bear - Cold Start Success

Two thumbs up!

Very excited this morning. Temp was 26 degrees this morning so I decided to try a cold start on the Big Bear before heading to work.

She fired right up! Awsome!

Two thumbs up!

Very excited this morning. Temp was 26 degrees this morning so I decided to try a cold start on the Big Bear before heading to work.

She fired right up! Awsome!

Cograts' nice when plans come to fruition.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Suzuki24
      I have an 04 ltz and it started sputtering a little bit while going down the road and I was low on gas so I just figured that's what it was. But now I can't get it to start I completely cleaned the carberator put a new spark plug and coil pack in it and all it does is turn over. It has compression it's getting fuel and it is sparking but all it does is turn over any idea what it is??
    • By izzydum1
      Any ideas on what would make a coil not fire? She was running fine, then began slow start. Now wont start at all.
    • By Kord02
      Looking for a service manual for a 1988 Yamaha Big Bear.I just bought one as a project and looking to fix some things on it. Thanks for the help.
    • By schmeck
      Anyone know of a good repair besides replacement for the ever cracking Big Bear 350 intakes. Replaced with a Zoom Zoom about two operational hours ago and the new one is cracked.