Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

does anybody no about those cv axles on ebay for 89.00 dollars it seems pretty cheap so the question would be are the a good quaity or no thanks for your time jeff

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By BuckBilly
      Good morning to all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Let's see if we can make this a daily event.
    • By YamahaGrizzly
      So my Yamaha grizzly 700 wasn't going into reverse for some reason but Jon and George figured it out on what to do to fix that problem for me. Jon Talks about how he was able to fix that problem my Yamaha Grizzly was having with the reverse.
      On a side note we are so close to 1k subs! hell ya!
    • By dbconn55
      Hi guys I have a 2003 Arctic 250 4X4 it starts idles and runs great for about 10 min. then it spits and sputters and dies but it starts right up like nothing happened idles good till you give gas and it does it again let off the gas and it's idling great again this goes on for about 15 to 20 min. and then it takes off runs good all day like nothing was wrong.
      I cleaned the carburetor it looked like a new one inside found a little gunk in one orifice, new air filter no crimped lines air line to tank good I did put a meter on the battery idling it said 16.5 V that's high I think would a voltage regulator cause this?
      Suzuki shop wanted to sale me a stator for $556.00 but said it could be something else also thought I'd see what you guys say about it
      Thanks
    • By Admin
      As a manufacturer of CV axles for ATVs, UTVs and side-by-sides, TrakMotive has announced the release of 42 new part numbers covering 486 fitment applications for 205 models from Arctic Cat, Can-Am, Kymco, Polaris and Yamaha. Available in both OE replacement and heavy-duty versions, these axles are now in stock and ready to ship. TrakMotive says it is committed to offering the largest selection of CV axles in the industry while bringing new applications to the market.
      TrakMotive CV Axles for ATVs, UTVs and side-by-sides exceed OEM quality in fit, form and function, come fully assembled with all necessary hardware included for easy installation with no modifications required and include a one-year limited warranty, according to the company.

TrakMotive CV Axles are available from authorized TrakMotive dealers and distributors. To contact TrakMotive, visit trakmotive.com or call 800-567-1608.
      https://www.autopartsforum.com/topic/92-trakmotive-introduces-42-new-cv-axles-for-atvutv-applications/
    • By w_r_e
      Just picked an '03 Bayou 300 2WD.  It runs ok, needs a little help though. Maybe someone can answer some questions for me.
      1. The choke "off" position is the lever all the way right, correct?
      2. The choke seems mechanically... funky. It has a little valve clamp around the rubber boot where it goes into the carb, seems kind of janky, I don't think there's typically a valve clamp on that part? The engine seems like its running really rich, smoking a bit, so I wonder if I can just completely remove the choke cable to see if that's part of the issue? But I don't fully understand the choke needle setup. Is "choked" when the needle is being pushed in, or pulled out? Like it I chopped the cable just outside the rubber boot by the carb, would I be permanently choking it or permanently unchoking it.
      3. I've read that I can tweak the air/fuel screw and maybe fix the rich mix. Where is that even located, and if it's behind a cap that I have to drill out... where is that?
      Thanks for any tips
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By gyminis
      axle trade,what are the options. I want to lengthen all 4 axles on a 1996 suzuki 4x4 king quad. my question is are all or most models of axles interchangeable?????????????? if not ill accept any information on the same:wink:
    • By BecSneed913
      I bought a 2002 Polaris Sportsman 700 twin 4x4. after purchasing it, i realized there was quite a bit of slack where the axles go into the front gearbox. Dont know if this normal or how to get the old axles out of the front gearbox. Would be thankful for any help.
    • By YFZ450
      i have an 06 yfz and i was wondering will a 04 axle work in my 06 with my 06-08 carrier bearing