Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV or UTV? Join our Forum!

Join QUADCRAZY ATV Forum today for FREE! We keep these forums clean and user friendly. All first posters will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first post is approved, you will no longer need to got through an approval process. To gain immediate approval and a NO ADS experience, consider subsribing to our Premium Membership.

Sportsman 400. New winch now wont start ?

TSG2287

My name is Thomas and I am new to this website. I have a Sportsman 400 and just had a new winch installed on it. battery seemed weak after installing the winch. Replaced battery but will not start at all now. Everything is hooked up right and I had the winch installed professionaly. Do I need to upgrade to a stronger battery ? Or take it back to the shop and have them deal with it ?

Dream Car Giveaway

Take it back Tom, but I would just check that the battery terminals are done up nice and tight maybe spray some WD on them and charge the battery for an hour or so but not to long it is a little battery after all:wink: theres nothing like paying good money for a bodgy job:no: Tom will the winch work when the key is in the off position/turned off?

Ok found it today. I feel so stupid. When I picked it up from the shop they had the fuel reservoir switch on off and I never checked it. Im new to this game. Bought it to plow snow in tite spaces a truck cant get to. Runs like a top now haha.