Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Sign in to follow this  
Earthmover

Body Lift Kits

Hi I'm thinking of installing a body lift kit on my 02 F-250. Can any one tell me if there is any hidden costs involved for instance, do I need to extend my brake lines, steering collum transmission linkages or wiring

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By Shawn Hendershot
      Got myself another project. Got it running only to find it has a transmission problem. now I am trying to rebuild it but problem is the bolt that holds on the pull start recoil gear. Any ideas if this is left threaded or right threaded. Left loosy or righty tighty. 
      Thanks.
      Hender
    • By Sturgeon
      Hello everyone, did a search and not successful. Purchased new 2017 Sportsman 570 sp and my power steering is not working. Seems to have a mind of it's own. Works then it doesn't. Dealer says there's not a fix. Thought it was just me and it being a brand new machine with 4 hours on it. Dealership said it's this model only ? Not sure what a person in this spot is suppose to do and wondering are your thoughts mite be. Thanks 
    • By Jason Magnone
      As stated above working on a 1999 Suzuki LT-F160. I think I’m having trouble with the carburetor. I keep fouling spark plugs. Full disclosure, I did make a poor attempt to “rebuild” the carb (that’s why I think that’s the issue). No idea if the new parts are at the correct “settings” (gaps and such) I believe the starting point is 1.5 turns from bottom out on the adjustment screw (is there another adjustment I don’t know of?).  Doesn’t feel like I’m getting gas drawn through the carb (clogged jet maybe?), the plug isn’t wet at all (assuming why they’re fouling?) Not a great deal of experience working on carbs and not having much luck on finding a lot of info on the 160’s.
      1st- by chance can I swap out the original carb (13200-02C03) for an LT 250 model (think the HA01050). They’re only about $30 apposed to $200. That would at least narrow down if it’s a wiring problem or carb issue.
      2nd - The wiring has been minipulated at least a dozen times (before I acquired it, my cousin got it from a buddy kind of thing). Hopefully don’t have to dig into this too much as it’s currently a bit if a mess. 
      I was told it ran last year... 
      Any imput would be greatly appreciated
    • By kgard
      Hi all, I bought a 2018 used 450 for my wife. She is having trouble with some of the real rocky trails close to our home. Her arms give out in an hour or two so I was thinking of adding power steering . Is this possible ? Anyone done this ? 
    • By YamahaGrizzly
      not sure where to post this but,

I have a 2016 yamaha grizzly 700 with a blown up transmission (again).

I was wondering if a 2015 Yamaha grizzly 700 Main drive transmission shaft and gears shift drum will fit on my 2016?
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Gorilla_Whips
      Hey guys, if you need any LED safety whips or undermount kits, look no further than Gorilla Whips Safety Whip Flags. These are the best, brightest and toughest whips and undermounts you will find on the market today. And if you use promo code: DAR10, anytime, we'll give you a 10% discount off your entire order! This promo code does not expire!
      If you love Cyber Monday deals, make sure to check out this deal that runs through Cyber Monday
      CYBER MONDAY ONLY SALE: Get 20% off orders of $250 or more on December 1st. Light up your #ATV, #UTV, #RZR, truck, and more with the top rated color changing LED Xtreme whips and Undermount kits from Gorilla Whips Safety Whip Flags. Use PROMO CODE: FANS20 #StrongerBrighterBetterGuaranteed #CyberMonday #LEDs

• By cdr42798
      Hey guys I just bought a new Honda es 250, and Ive been looking at buying a lift kit for it but Im unable to find one. Can anyone link me to one that fits the model. Or tell me if anyone can do a custom one.
      Thanks,
      cdr42798
    • By Getch
      Hi all,
      Thinking I may need to replace clutch disks on my 1990 Big Bear at some point in the near future.
      I've seen a bunch on ebay for anywhere from 40-70 bucks. Wondering if they are quality parts or better to stay away?
      Thanks!
    • By dirtjunkie85
      Anyone know of a good yet small and light weight flat repair kit I am looking for something I can carry with me during my desert races incase I get a flat tire and am out away from any help any suggestions would be appricated thanks!!
    • By Eiger400
      I have a New Moose 1-2in lift for an Eiger 400 4x4.
      $60 shipped lower 48
      Im in Maryland
      Email for pics