Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

bighoss

1986 Suzuki lt250r

is the manuel for the 88 the same as the 86 i dont see one for the 86 lt250r 2 stroke so will the one work for the 88

is the manuel for the 88 the same as the 86 i dont see one for the 86 lt250r 2 stroke so will the one work for the 88

I built an 88LT250R last year but if I remember right 86 is different than the 88 motor 88 having a power valve and the 86 doesnt !

do you know were i can get one or does any body on here have one

Oxy black should have one ! hes one of the Mods ! just PM him !!:yes:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Tagged Content

• Similar Topics

• By Ypner1503
      Hello and good morning I have a 1987 250 quad racer big carb and engine built . Other day I was driving it it popped and it died on me so I towed it home cuz I didn't want to prevent any more damages try to start it when I got home she backfired and kicked back hard. Need some help if anybody can help me out thanks

• By DemonQuad666
      I'm sure this has been tossed around on here numerous times but with the unveiling of the new KTM fuel injected 2 stroke. Could this be the first step in a come back for my beloved double ding ding machines. Ok lets hear it. Why do you like one or the other??? Myself, I always felt it was the throttle control and Powerband response with the 2 strokes. I know this sounds weird but on a 4 stroke, no matter size or model. I always felt like i was along for the ride instead of in control. I've spent hours on my buds 400EX, even took a new 450r for a spin. before they discontinued them. Blasters, Banshees, and a number of 125's, 250's and even one late 80's Honda XR250R... Results all the same. For me its a comfort and control that im used to with the 2 strokes.... and i love the smell of bean oil... So lets hear it. Im sick of arguing with same two people at work on this issue.
    • By sammyshin
      Hey so i have a 1990 bayou 220, and its missing the wiring harness so i went online and bought a bayou 300 wiring harness by mistake. Will it work if i use the 220’s cdi box and ignition coil?
    • By JacobSlabach
      in this thread, I want to discuss how 4-cycle atv engines work- what the different types are...  how they are set up and which you prefer.  To start off, are the cams on ALL atv 4-strokes powered by a cam chain?  I know that on say a lawn mower or logsplitter engine, the cam is turned by the tappet, pushrods, and valve rockers.  Which is better and why?  Chain-driven cams or pushrod-driven cams?  Are the pushrods just an old version and everything is transforming to chains or the other way around...or not at all?  Just looking for some explanation, history, and downsides/upsides...
    • By Rick Shropshire
      Happy New Year all! Remember not to operate any vehicles while under the influence, you could get busted or worse, you could get hurt or hurt someone else who's playing it safe and end up in jail. Have fun and be safe.