Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV, UTV or SxS? Join our Community Forum!

QUADCRAZY ATV Community and Forum are FREE to join! We keep our ATV, UTV, and SxS forums clean and user friendly. All first time posters in our forums will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first ten posts are approved, you will no longer need to go through a forum post approval process. To bypass the approval process with immediate access and a NO ADS experience in our ATV, SxS, and UTV forums, consider subsribing to a Premium Membership

QUADCRAZY MOST Forum Posts Contest!

quadcrazy

Since our forum is the backbone of this site, we decided that for the next 3 months, we were going to reward forum participation! So, with the help of our contest sponsors, we're able to put up a nice contest for the members of this ATV community! Now from October through December, the top member with the most forum posts each month, will win the Grand Prize of one of every prize below! (Prizes can be added by sponsors anytime) You must have at least 30 posts for that month, to win. Please click on the sponsors for more info on the prizes.

Contest Page: http://www.quadcrazy.com/forum-contest/

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i got my prize package yesterday, (Wednesday), and i must say the prizes from QuadBoss

[http://www.quadboss.com/] are always awesome !!

i had also won the June contest and saved my certificates for my project bike (1991 Big Bear) and

ordered a breather tube from ATV Parts, ATV Tires, Dirt Bike

Parts, Motocross Gear, Motorcycle parts and Motorcycle Tires | Rocky Mountain ATV/MC ,

a master cylinder kit and decals from Motorcycle Gear, Parts

and Accessories - Motorcycle Superstore , a hoody and some more decals from

Chaparral Motorsports - Motorcycle Parts - Motorcycle Gear ,

a petcock and camo shirt for the Mrs. from GearUp2Go , just

waiting on an atv cover for the Grizz from EmpireCovers: Car Covers

and Covers for Trucks, Boats & More and will be happy when it arrives, as i can clean it again and

not worry about it until the springtime.

it is so easy to win the prize packs here, just post guys and gals ... help a fellow atver out when they

have a problem, <<< tell them what you would try and do first, vote on the top 100 sites, or say good

morning ... there are alot of threads you can give your 2 cents worth, just do it and good things will

come to you ...

Thank You QC !!

good luck to everyone in the next 2 months,

Edited by oxidized_black

I would rather lose to someone that played all month than to someone that pops up at the 11hr and steals the show with more computer skill than me !! I have no idea how to do all the fancy stuff oh well live and learn !! guess ill just go ridin today !! :yes:

enjoy ur prizes !!

it be an even battle between us, because I don't know any of that stuff either. :aargh:

I have no idea what ur talk about ! Neither do the other 99% of us ! :no:

To increase post count for this contest, he must be copying and pasting the url of the images in to the same thread "ox's orient express". Since each post is legit and has content, post count is good. Anyone is welcome to do the same as long as its relevent to the topic.

You could essentially start a thread on ATV photos and post a new photo in each reply and increase your post count. Hope that explains it or at least that is what I can see on my end.

To increase post count for this contest, he must be copying and pasting the url of the images in to the same thread "ox's orient express". Since each post is legit and has content, post count is good. Anyone is welcome to do the same as long as its relevent to the topic.

You could essentially start a thread on ATV photos and post a new photo in each reply and increase your post count. Hope that explains it or at least that is what I can see on my end.

I fail to see how OX` orient express has any ATV related material in it ! JMO ! :no: nothing more that soft po** !

Whats the difference in saying "Good Morning" 200 times in the Good Morning Thread?

Is that Quad related? :no:

The QUADCRAZY MOST FORUM POSTS CONTEST is here! Since our forum is the backbone of this site, we decided that for the next 3 months, we were going to reward forum participation!

Saying good morning is just that " I`m greeting QC members !! I respect u for all u do here and wish I had ur computerskills ! but we`ve had serveral chats about this threat in the past and u know how i feel about it ! JMO My apologies to anyone i`ve offened sorry OX I handled this poorly ! Great win CK ! just wished we could of battled it out all month long :confused:

It's all ok an no big deal ... Sorry about getting every thing stired up by dropping that

Many pics in less than 3 hours.. I can't win again in the next 1 so go get guys an gals..

If I did win even after all the fuss than fine ... If not I'll be at it again in the next contest

Sorry again ... And thanks guys for putting up with me :)

Edited by CK1999_400ex