Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

rocketmoon2

Hello from Minnesota/ Iowa

Currently living in iowa for work but do alot of hunting/ fishing in my home state of MN still. I have owned an old 83 or 84 suzuki 125 quad, and an 86 honda Fourtrax quad in the past. Both a bit small but they were fun for what they were. Recently getting back in to four wheelers and got my hands on a 93 Yamaha moto4 350. Looks like a great forum, thanks for the info

Welcome to the QC site, good machine you have ... there is a downloadable service manual in the Yamaha Forum ... "Yamaha ATV Manuals" thread, post # 3 ... have fun here !!

Welcome to the QC site, good machine you have ... there is a downloadable service manual in the Yamaha Forum ... "Yamaha ATV Manuals" thread, post # 3 ... have fun here !!

Thank you, the manual is coming in handy already

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Reece Bowen
      x   just bought this expedition 425 and the Speedo needle does not work. The lights work for the shift indcator. So is this an electronic Speedo or cable? Is there a way to fix it or will I have to replace the unit? Thanks for any help you can provide.
    • By DUBLT
      Looking to purchase a windshield for my ATV, suggestions of what to buy with quality in mind and will fit without doing any modifications. 
    • By Frank Angerano
      Got out with the boy the last two weekends to do some riding and set up for hunting on the new property.   
      42 degrees this am up there! Set up some new tree stands and cameras to see what’s moving around last week. Got up to pull the card from the cams, well surprise surprise  there were some big bucks running around! 
      Anyway back to the big city grind for another 5 days and we are out of here again Friday night! 

• By Jon Emrich
      Does anybody out there have a link to the PDF manual download for a 1988 Suzuki Quadrunner LTD 4 x 4? If not does anybody have this on digital file they could possibly email to me or guide me in any direction to where I don't have to buy it? Thank you very much everybody in advance! Have a great day!
    • By Mark Hill
      Hi everyone bought my son a project wheeler and got it up and running but it won’t go in reverse.  It’s a 2002 2003 bombardier rally 200. I have been searching for causes on line had have a couple ideas what it may be but still looking  for advice and help
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By RexaFORD
      Brrrrrrr gonna get cold here tonite.....around -13 to -15*.
      Anyway just wanted to say hi. Just got myself a 2001 Suzuki Kind Quad 300 with a snow blade. Sounds like I'll be putting it to work in a couple of days.
      Anyway Hi again!!!!!
      Glad to meet ya all.
      Rex
    • By DNewmanTA
      Just wanted to stop in and say hi. I just bought my first 4-wheeler the other day. It is a 2003 Honda Rancher 350 4X4. Thsi is my first 4-wheeler, but I have riden friends 4-wheelers may times, just finally got the cash to get one myself. I am doing some maintenance right now that the previous owner neglected so I haven't rode it but once. Should be up and riding again by the end of the week though, can't wait. Thsnk you for the invitation to your great site and I will see you all around.
      Thanks,
      DNewmanTA