Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

DDPMarc

Falcon 110 performance parts

Hey all,

A buddy of mine just got 2 falcon 110s a few weeks back that had been sitting around for a few years, and got me to get them running. Well at least one, and took parts from the other one as needed.

He is trading me the other one for labor costs. I really did not want to do this since I could use the money, but I am going to anyway. So my question is, where can I find some good performance parts for this thing. The one I rode went pretty good, but Im a speed freak of sorts and want to built it to go faster. I want to make a crazy little toy for myself with this thing. I already know about the after market CDI and coils, but would like to go way further than that with a possible cam and head, maybe even a larger bore if possible.

Thanks for any replies.

tough to make the Chinese crap last- may not want to put time and money into it. start with an older Honda or Suzuki and then go crazy on making it fast and cool.

I guess that all depends on who is riding it and there knowledge of working on machines. Also providing it doesnt get any mechanical issues the entire fuel and electrical system can be replaced for slightly over $100. If the frame breaks, Ive got a welder and all other factory parts a dirt cheap..

Just wanting to make a toy out of some junk Im going to have sitting around. Might as well use it instead of throwing it in the dumpster.

Just wanting to make a toy I can drive it like I stole it and if it breaks, who cares. Put it up and maybe put some more $$ in it when I get a few extra bucks laying around..

Im already stretching the rear suspension back about a foot and widening all 4 corners 4 inches to get some more stability out of it. Thinking about dropping it down and making a little drag bike out of it.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By My kiwi shed
      Hi everyone.
      Currently have a 2004 King quad 300 4wd.
      There's a few parts I need to get 4wd working again and also have a crack in the engine crankcase(big trucking rock). 
      Replacement engines are horribly expensive so looking for a half decent site to buy parts /kits that also have detailed diagrams and part numbers.
      Going to disassemble weld crack and give the engine a freshen up.

Any recommendations please
    • By bradleyheathhays
      I have an '02 Taurus with 85k miles on her that I just bought.  Today when I was checking something under the hood I noticed this metal line cold and dripping with water...

I had the air on but turned to the position of arrows pointing out of the dash and floor vents only.  The defrost or a/c function was not selected.  It seems to be doing it consistently.  I haven't traced all the parts of this car's a/c system yet but I don't know of anything else under a hood that turns cold and sweats.  Why would my compressor be working when it's not selected?  What tests should I run?

• By Gary Skriba
      just got a 99 Kawasaki bayou replace the coil because the spark was very weak still have the same issue before it would start after a while that it would start everyday as long as you started it every day but if you let it set you play hell starting it looking for information on what could possibly be wrong maybe the CDI box not sure any help would greatly be appreciated thank you
    • By mrfartsalot
      I have a 2001 suzuki quadmaster 500 4x4 automatic and i was wondering witch atvs it shares parts with i know it shares some with artic cat. Any info would be helpful.

• By Dimelol
      I have been working on my quad for a while trying to get it running right. It seems as if I run into a new issue as soon as I resolve the old one. Anyway, the other day I went to fire up my quad and the battery was completely dead. I knew it was on it's last leg, so I went ahead and swapped it out think it was the issue. After sitting for a couple of days without running the machine at all, the new battery was drained as well, not completely dead like the old one but weak enough not to turn the engine over. When I removed the new battery to put it on the charger I noticed a clicking sound when I was removing the negative connection. After fooling around with it for a bit I tracked down where the sound is coming from (see pic) it was also warm to the touch. I have no idea what this thing or or what purpose it serves but should it be clicking as soon as I connect the battery? Could this be the cause of my battery being drained? Thanks for the help, I'm not the most experienced when it comes to tracking down electrical issues.

• Similar Tagged Content